Baby weight be gone!

Options
I'm a first time mom trying to get all my extra unwanted baby weight gone! I've never had a weight issue until my senior year in highschool and after I married I was able to take control but having a baby really changed everything! The energy I don't have and need along with the nonexsistent motivation and dedication....skinny me here we come!!

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I gained a lot of weight with my daughter (she's 2 1/2) and I got it all off a year ago. Now I'm just trying to lose this bit of weight I was trying to lose when I found out I was pregnant, eat healthy, and tone up!! Friend me if you'd like! :)
  • Final7
    Final7 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey :)

I have just gone through the process of losing my baby and post baby weight (22 Kg or roughly 44lbs) Just trying to lose the last 6-7 Kg to get to my ultimate goal (12-14 lbs) I started trying to lose the weight when my daughter was 7 months and I achieved my goal 6.5 Kg lower then my pre pregnancy weight in November of 2010, so it took me 10 months to lose 20ish Kg

I so understand how hard it is and how little energy you have!

How old is your baby?
  • brblake
    brblake Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you! I feel like I need all the luck I can get!! My hubby's a WO in the Army and so he's been gone since late dec to this coming March and not having the extra help(how ever little or much it was) really can be hard with trying to fit in exercise! I am working on really trying to eat better and be conscience of what I am eating too! Not fun sometimes to see exactly what I have eaten and how many calories they are! :) It will take time I know I just am learning to patience of that! Oh and my baby girl is 31/2 months! Love her!