Pre-op - Gastric Bypass - Looking for friends.

Options
I'm looking for people who might be in the same situation as me.. I'm pre-op for the Gastric Bypass Surgery sometime in August-September time of this year and wanting to know if you'd like to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other...

Also I live in South Central Minnesota. 26 years old. Happily Taken.

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hi !!
    Congratulations on beginning your journey! I don't know anything about gastric surgery, but just wanted to chime in and say hello! You can request me if you want though. :-)
  • leighannekaczor
    Options
    Hello~ I am in the pre-op stage for gastric bypass. and I am also from minnesota
  • tinag322
    tinag322 Posts: 4
    Options
    just got my approval. setting a date this week for surgery.
  • kmcguire93
    kmcguire93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on the beginning steps myself (only a certain few know I'm starting this journey) - I go for the dietary eval on the 10th and psychiatric eval on the 15th of this month, I have been with MFP for awhile since my company first partnered with them - Good luck on your journey and you can friend me if you wish also! :)
  • kmcguire93
    kmcguire93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats & good luck! :)
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the same boat but I survived severe acute pancreatitis and cancer (twice) with 21 surgeries in the middle. I'd love to help in any way that I can. Feel free to add me and send me a message. Anything at all! :)
  • ameliaclark30
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 8 days post op and have lost 7 lbs since my surgery on 4/29/14. I am still at 306, my goal weight is 125 - 150 lbs. If anyone going through the the process has any questions feel free to ask. :)
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm pre-op and my mom is post-op!

would love to be friends :)

• 5555price
    5555price Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had Bastric Bypass on 4/28/14 down 87lbs both pre and post op. Looking for friends to join me on this journey. Feel free to add me!