Help! 40 lbs in 4 months. I need Pals to stay motiviated.

Options
I'm going on a trip this November to Japan and I refuse to spend it hating the way I feel and look. I've tried dieting on my own and it doesn't work so now I'm looking for support and motivation.

I'm 5'5
Starting weight: 225
Goal: 180 by November 1st

I can use all the support I can get so please feel free to send me a friend request.

Replies

• anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thats about what I want to lose...you can add me..
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose and I hope to lose it by my birthday at the end of January so that makes us about the same on 40 pounds in 4 months. Feel free to add me.
  • HooahLydia
    HooahLydia Posts: 15
    Options
    One, I'm completely jealous you're going to Japan! Haha.
    But I can try to help you stay motivated! You already added me, but just thought I'd remind you (: I hope to lose about that much in the same time frame, mainly because we are possibly flying back home and I want to wow some family members. Lol.
  • Mdraayerut
    Options
    Hi! That is awesome you can do it. I have lost 34 pounds in the last 6 weeks. I can tell you how. I carb Cycle, it is amazing and easy to stick to. I do walk an hour a day and I know you can do it too without starving yourself! Go ahead and add me I will keep you motivated :)
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I have 28 pounds left to go and I want them off before the end of the year!:smile:
  • christimccarty
    Options
    Always here to help!!! Add me on facebook for extra motivation. I live over there more than on MFP https://www.facebook.com/christi.frazier.98
  • dropLBSlikeitshot
    Options
    I'm same height and looking to lose 40 more to my ultimate goal. Feel free to add me! MFP is really helping me keep track, and I've been looking to find someone with similar goals
  • jesusfitness_22
    Options
    Ever heard of if it fits your macros man? Need any tips or how to count your macros message me anytime. Ive had gone from 233lbs to 184 current.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose at least 50. You can add me if you'd like, and we'll keep each other motivated. Congrats on your impending trip...what a wonderful opportunity! :smile:
  • aimozz
    aimozz Posts: 27
    Options
    I have 29kg to lose. It can be hard, but it's worth it in the end. Anyone can add me if they want, I'm a daily logger. :smile: