Hello everyone! Lets be friends :)

Options
Hi guys, My name is Haley and I am almost 18 trying to get healthy. My family has poor health habits and my friends don't really care about fitness so it'd be nice to meet some people who are also trying to get in shape so we can motivate each other and what not!

Replies

• 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can relate with lack of motivated family members but lucky for me in the past couple of years in been changing to more of watch what you eat and try to stay active
  • haleyjoyy
    haleyjoyy Posts: 10
    Options
    Added you! It's hard because if I want to eat healthy, I have to go out and buy my own food because all my parents buy is junk.. And working part time makes to difficult. I don't make enough money to maintain healthy eating.... Plus I smoke, and have numerous health problems to begin with (atheism, generalized anxiety, IBS, and a weak immune system) so I'm just a mess. Im ready for change all around!
  • Darya_91
    Darya_91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Its hard being surrounded by temptation to eat crap and people saying "thats stupid" but trust me you're taking a great first step. My friends almost get furious with me whenever I merely mention diet and/or work out. So I could use a buddy too. Hit me up if you need a shoulder to cry on, a coach to kick you into gear or just someone to celebrate the fact you're actually doing this. Hope you are doing well.

Sincerely,
    Darya
  • jesusfitness_22
    Options
    Feel free to add me i knowni dont have a profile picture but ill be posting one soon :)
  • tvonkeman
    tvonkeman Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • brimichaud
    brimichaud Posts: 22
    Options
    Anyone can add me too I'm always looking for more friends on here. Good luck with everything!
  • schaffermdj
    schaffermdj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I fully understand how hard it is to do it on your own. We are here for you. Add me if you would like. I log daily and I am here for support. Good luck!!!