I'M HUNGRY!

alaskagrown
alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
Sigh. I'm really trying to do this right, but I feel like eating the furniture.

Replies

• TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Your pic looks like you're at Eagle Beach in Juneau!

You shouldn't have to be hungry at all. Eat lots of food that's largely unprocessed, high in fiber and clean protein and get plenty of fruits and veggies in. If you ever hit a wall, email me and I'll help if I can! :)

Good luck and welcome!
  • alaskagrown
    Grin. Kachemak Bay, Seldovia area, actually. You know Juneau?
  • alaskagrown
    And thanks, by the way. That's a nice offer.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    I'm not usually hungry and my daily calorie goal is 1320. I don't eat processed foods (besides some bread, tortillas, peanut butter, stuff I haven't gotten around to doing myself yet). I eat lots of vegetables and fruits, whole grains, lean meats and healthy fats from avocados, olive oil and salmon. And when I exercise I end up eating tons and tons of food to make up those exercise calories. Fresh foods allow you to eat a lot!
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Have you ever heard the book, 'You're Not Hungry, You're Thirsty'? It's amazing what 80 ounces of water throughout the day will do for the hunger! Make sure to spread it out, too! Works like a charm :)
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    For dinner I stir fried some ground turkyey and just started tossing in my fave vegys and then some raw unmixed cole slaw...I ate two big bowls, it was very few calories. Just a thought, the volume can be high if its the right foods.
  • sandeeface518
    sandeeface518 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm hungry too, but i only have like 23 calories left. I'm climbing the walls and chugging water hoping that it's really just thirst instead.
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Grin. Kachemak Bay, Seldovia area, actually. You know Juneau?

Used to live there for years. Also a few years in Anchor Town as well. :)
This discussion has been closed.