I need some support! Anyone with similar goals?

Options
I'm looking for someone to be an active person to check in with me to support me. I don't really have support system at home unfortunately. I'm 25 years old, 5'7, wanting to lose 75 lbs, but short term goal of 40 lbs!

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd be happy to help you in your journey! Also, if you are looking for support and motivation, I help to run support groups through Facebook. We have lots of people in there that are improving themselves and helping everyone else to stay accountable. We teach about proper nutrition and how to exercise. I'd be happy to chat with you about it if that is something that you're looking for.

Allan
  • DarcyHamlin
    DarcyHamlin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started back up three weeks ago and have over 100 lbs to lose. I log in every day and share my diary so I'd be more than happy to friend you and post supportive comments on your posts. :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • pammysay
    pammysay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Happy to support you! I'm here everyday and looking for support too :) You CAN do it! you're already here which is a GREAT start, right? Add me if you'd like :)
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the website (only about two weeks) and would really enjoy getting feedback and also support. I see some people say to add them but I have no clue what I am doing, so if you or anyone would like to add me it would be great help for me also! Thanks!
  • LoneHulk
    LoneHulk Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the website (only about two weeks) and would really enjoy getting feedback and also support. I see some people say to add them but I have no clue what I am doing, so if you or anyone would like to add me it would be great help for me also! Thanks!

Click on their name. It takes you to their profile. Then click on Add As Friend. It's usually nice if you add a note when you do that. Anyone can add me as long as the support goes both ways. I hit day 350 on here yesterday (I started over with a new profile a little while ago) and I reset my weight loss ticker at the beginning of the year. I lost 40lbs last year with MFP and exercise. I put 10 back on recently due to surgery so have about 35 to lose after rehab. I log every day and my diary is open. I am not a perfect eater but I have lost 115lbs before through hard work so I know what I am doing....and know what not to do unfortunately.
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the instructions.!