59 days until the College Football -Teams you love to hate.

Options
13»

Replies

• fishingaddict1969
    fishingaddict1969 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So true how thy seem to go together right? I have to hate USC as a UCLA fan...actually the only Pac12 team I can even kind of cheer for is Stanford especially when they play USC HA!!
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax.jpg
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Really not a fan of USC and Florida State..

Virginia Tech Fan here.. GO HOKIES!
  • fishingaddict1969
    Options
    Really not a fan of USC and Florida State..

Virginia Tech Fan here.. GO HOKIES!

Not a fan at all...I could go to a Hokies game I guess
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I hate the Longhorns, Alabama, LSU and OU.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    So true how thy seem to go together right? I have to hate USC as a UCLA fan...actually the only Pac12 team I can even kind of cheer for is Stanford especially when they play USC HA!!

I just naturally seem to hate the entire PAC, but mostly because of USC and Oregon. God I hate Oregon and their anti-defense approach.
    That being said, Stanford was pretty damn good last year. They might make something happen this year.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    GO RUTGERS! I used to ahve respect for Pedd State, but not after hiding a Child molester for so long, such a disgrace.

So looks I will have to dislike PSU and Maryland since we are now official members of B1G.

I look forward to playing in the B1G and enjoying some good ribbing with other fans
  • fishingaddict1969
    Options

I just naturally seem to hate the entire PAC, but mostly because of USC and Oregon. God I hate Oregon and their anti-defense approach.
    That being said, Stanford was pretty damn good last year. They might make something happen this year.

I can add Oregon as well, like you said...score 60 points so we don't have to have a defense....LAME You cant hate the entire PAC can you? LOL
  • fishingaddict1969
    Options
    GO RUTGERS! I used to ahve respect for Pedd State, but not after hiding a Child molester for so long, such a disgrace.

So looks I will have to dislike PSU and Maryland since we are now official members of B1G.

I look forward to playing in the B1G and enjoying some good ribbing with other fans

PEDD State? Nice, and yeah F that school during those years!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I hate the Longhorns, Alabama, LSU and OU.

Rmta2vE.gif
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    GO *kitten*!! :drinker: We are huge South Carolina fans! Hubby and I graduated from there back in '98!

We joke that my kids always say they can't wear anything orange b/c its Clemson's color! :laugh: Even at a young age they know how intense our rivalry is with them!
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    Clemson Tigers, because I went to the University of South Carolina and I love my Gamecocks (even when they suck). Carolina fans pretty much have to hate Clemson. :)

just saw your post! Its great to see another South Carolina alum!! :drinker: GO *kitten*!!!
  • fishingaddict1969
    Options
    Clemson Tigers, because I went to the University of South Carolina and I love my Gamecocks (even when they suck). Carolina fans pretty much have to hate Clemson. :)

just saw your post! Its great to see another South Carolina alum!! :drinker: GO *kitten*!!!

Bucket list add, go to University of South Carolina home game to hear the stands chant GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!! This would be freaking awesome LOL Awesome MamaFunky thanks...I always was curious what those Gamecock games would be like.....now I know :laugh:
  • MamaFunky
    Options

Bucket list add, go to University of South Carolina home game to hear the stands chant GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!! This would be freaking awesome LOL Awesome MamaFunky thanks...I always was curious what those Gamecock games would be like.....now I know :laugh:

:laugh: My hubby always jokes that its the only place you can go and hear a lot of girls yelling "GO *kitten*" at the same time! oh and its always funny when any of our teams have to play Oregon St. You have the *kitten* vs. the Beavers. :laugh:
  • fishingaddict1969
    Options

:laugh: My hubby always jokes that its the only place you can go and hear a lot of girls yelling "GO *kitten*" at the same time! oh and its always funny when any of our teams have to play Oregon St. You have the *kitten* vs. the Beavers. :laugh:

Lets go *kitten*, stick it to those beavers, pound the beavers...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOCKS!!!! :laugh: OMG I have to go to that game!!
  • MamaFunky
    Options

Lets go *kitten*, stick it to those beavers, pound the beavers...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOCKS!!!! :laugh: OMG I have to go to that game!!

That's too funny! Sounds like something my hubby would say! :laugh:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Auburn, Florida and LSU because I was raised a 'Bama fan (ROLL TIDE!)

TTUN (Michgan) because my entire extended family on my dad's side are HUGE Ohio State fans, and some of it rubbed off.

Miami and Duke... because I went to UMD and hubby went to Virginia Tech... yeah.

Oregon, well. Just because their uniforms usually hurt my eyes.

Annnd Clemson, because if I didn't, all these crazy Gamecock fans I live in the middle of in Columbia would probably hurt me. :P
  • ItIsNotAboutU
    Options
    I guess, if I had to "hate" a team, it would be the Florida Gators. Only b/c I lived in Tennessee for a few years. I love the Vols...a good exuse to wear orange. College football ROCKS!