Ive lost over 60 pounds

Options
Lovinglish
Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
Hello everyone, I wanted to know has anyone every went through what im currently experiencing. Well.... Ive lost 61 pounds since Mmid january. Roughly 8 inches came off in my waist. Although ive lost so much my stomach fat seems to not be budging. I knowbthey say its the last to go but it seems to be the only bulk fat left. So... I want to know has any went through or is currently going through this. Thanks in advanced

SW: 255
CW: 194
GW: 150-155

Replies

• AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! I'm interested in that answer too, we have the same start weight
  • indianlarry11
    indianlarry11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What type of exercise have you been doing to lose the 60 lbs?
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You still have a a decent amount of weight until your goal weight so you are likely to start seeing it come off your stomach and mid section during these last 40-50lbs.

I started at 222 and am currently at 171. It wasn't until the last 10-15lbs that I saw any change in my stomach. The change now is still small that only I can tell haha. But I figure it will become more noticable as I reach my goal weight of 140.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    yup. For me, my middle was the last to go. As I still have up to 20#'s more to go, I'm hoping for more improvement as I reach closer to goal.

My middle is still a bit jiggly but at least it's now of normal size, (B36 W31 H36). I'd like to see a 3" drop from my waist but so far, everything else has gotten rock hard with heavy lifting.

Legs, thighs arms, back...everything except me squishy middle :angry:

Keep at it, it *must* come off eventually!!!!

edited for spelling
  • Lovinglish
    Options
    Alot of cqrdio, taebo,eliptical,treadmill and strength training
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have no advice to offer but I just wanted to congratulate you on your 60+ lb weight loss. That's fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • Lovinglish
    Options
    Thank u guys for the replies. I figured with only that much more to lose it has to start coming off there.....
  • Lovinglish
    Options
    Thank u very much!
  • indianlarry11
    indianlarry11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much strength training you are doing, but you might consider increasing that. Also, increase the intensity of your workouts. Rest times during strenght training should be no more than 60 seconds. It sucks, but it works well and helps burn more fat. The muscle you add will make your scale weight go down slower, but it will help you burn more fat which will help with your measurements. What is the intensity of your cardio? Lower intensity is better for burning fat. High intensity will burn more muscle and slow your metabolism down. Also, look into sprinting, or any type of cardio where you get your rate up to 80% for 15-20 seconds then resting for 45-60 seconds. If you don't like sprinting, you can accomplish this on a stair climber or eliptical as well. How is your diet?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!