Looking for pals to help keep me in check.

Options
:love: I need motivation, I have none !!!

Replies

• Kaylaluvsthelord
    Options
    Hey my name is Kayla. I think we could help each other keep motivated!
  • natalie1872
    Options
    Ill join you,
    Im loving this site..have you been on here before? Its very inspiring.
    I live i Victoria Australia and Im on my 5th day of a 12 week plan.
    so far Im happy with my progress but like you I need to keep motivated.
    will add as friend and add support to your plan. Let me know what your doing?
    Cheers Nat
  • tedi0214
    Options
    I've been on here for a while but I get out of the habit and go back to my old ways. It doesn't help when my husband doesn't like healthy foods nor do his kids except when they are in the mood for it. I'm trying really hard this time to keep putting my foods in every day and trying to walk more and maybe get to start running at some point.
  • ScottieW
    Options
    We can form a support group on here fro you!
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    i'll add you as a friend this site is extremely motivating...

Scoty i loooove your pic :wink:
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log in several times a day and would love to help keep you motivated!!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'll help! I need some too :)
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    Options
    This is only my second week... But I'm sure we could help keep each other motivated!! Add me!! :-)
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I really wanna lose the weight but Im feeling too lazy for the gym- too cold for outdoors. And whAt is with my chocolate craving!!?? If anyone can help support me w feedback or tips...im not quitting!!! Please help ;-)
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. :smile:
  • 1fiercebutterfly
    1fiercebutterfly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love the site!! Everything is spool easy to keep track of
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    Options
    I really wanna lose the weight but Im feeling too lazy for the gym- too cold for outdoors. And whAt is with my chocolate craving!!?? If anyone can help support me w feedback or tips...im not quitting!!! Please help ;-)

I haven't been to the gym yet.. I take the stairs at work.. And walk some extra flights during downtime.. Timing it just before I would usually eat a snack, so that my snack can be my "reward" for walking the stairs.. At home I've been doing the cardio salsa video, streamed in from netflix :-). It has a nice Latin beat and keeps me from getting bored.. Don't know if you have kids, but I use my younger ones to do leg presses all while they are thinking we are playing Super man! Haha

As far as the chocolate craving.. If I have enough calories, fat, sugar etc.. Or if it won't send me over too much (when your craving chocolate.. It's a must have!!!) I will eat a small serving of that Special K chocolatey delight cereal.. It helps my late night sweet tooth too!

Hope this helps.. Good luck!
  • sara_bai
    sara_bai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I have the same problem with a partner that doesn't care what he puts in his month. Keep up the good work!
  • Pullwench
    Options
    The best motivation for me has been putting my high school picture next to a picture of how I look now. That and my fiance' reminding me EVERYDAY how long we have until our wedding!

Feel free to add me!!
  • DreamingOfSize10_UK
    Options
    Me too! Also looking to connect with like minded people to spur me on :D