Just Joined- Looking for fitness pals!

Options
Hi everyone, so I just joined yesterday and I have been completing my food diary and exercise log- profile details are visible to my friends. Basically I'm a 28 year old female looking to lose 60lbs and I KNOW I can do it within a year :bigsmile: Hoping to take advantage from the forums and get some support online. Age and gender really do not matter, so don't hesitate to add me as a friend

Replies

• cbro20
    cbro20 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I've just rejoined and never used the forum for support. Hoping that I can help others and hoping I get support to help me stay on track! I want to lose about 10 kg.... As fast and as healthy as I can.
    Starting in the morning!
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for support too and trying to loose 40 lbs in 8 months or so :)
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log my food and exercise daily 8). I have 35lbs more to go 8)
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    I have to give kudos for the awesome avatar.
  • _Bellatron_
    Options
    Awesome. I find watching my diet and challenging yourself at the gym work wonders! Hope you lose it soon and I will send you a friend request. You are not alone.
  • _Bellatron_
    Options

Thank you. It's Mario Kart take on the movie "Drive".

The top right corner reads

"You give me a time and a place,
    I give you a five minute window.
    Anything happens in that five minute window and I'm yours.
    No matter what"

Actual quote from the movie.
    And I noticed your TMNT name too:wink:
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

Thank you. It's Mario Kart take on the movie "Drive".

The top right corner reads

"You give me a time and a place,
    I give you a five minute window.
    Anything happens in that five minute window and I'm yours.
    No matter what"

Actual quote from the movie.
    And I noticed your TMNT name too:wink:
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Ops. I was just admiring your display picture on my very sensitive phone and accidentally posted. I have many hours of Mariocart under my belt. Welcome to mfp!
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :)
  • kernjamie
    kernjamie Posts: 37
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! feel free to add me too.....what kind of eating plan and exercise plan are you doing? What are your motivations for wanting to lose the weight?
  • AzaleaNicole38
    AzaleaNicole38 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • BigH_78
    BigH_78 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. I just joined MFP. I'm from Saudi Arabia and I've been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember, lol. I already dropped about 13 kg (over 2 years) but now my weight keeps going up and down (between 71 and 78 kg, yikes!), mainly because I can't stay away from sweets long enough *sigh*. Wish me luck!
  • klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hi there, you can add me if you'd like! I love mutual support. I am also 28 and similar to you was looking to lose approximately 50lbs. lost more than half of it in the past year, would like to lose the rest asap. You can definitely lose that much weight in a year and the good thing is its a realistic goal :smile: just a note from personal experience tho, trying to put a timeline on it no matter what to me personally just always pressured me. I realized small changes at a time was what made the most difference for me. Best of luck, you got this! :happy:
  • TCarter85
    TCarter85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I need as much support as I can get for this journey.
  • JRoosh32
    JRoosh32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking for similar so happy to add you - maybe knowing people can see my diary will shame me into sticking to the 80/20 rule!
  • _Bellatron_
    Options
    I just want to give all of you a HUGE THANKS for the kind words. I had no friends on fitness pal this morning, now I am sorta overwhelmed, hahaha! I wasn't expecting so many people to respond. I will be thinking of you all when I go to the gym tomorrow.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I have to admit..I'm confused by the thread...

But the movie Drive was awesome...and the soundtrack is amazing.

Plus I was an extra in a Ryan Gosling movie...and he is an incredible person/actor
  • Jenniferlynn54
    Jenniferlynn54 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to get my motivation back, and would love lots of motivational and involved friends!!