Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'll have what she's having.:blushing:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I've heard that alot of women's boobs seem to grow as they lose weight. Mine really haven't gone anywhere. Probably cause they can't possibly get any bigger. I hope they go down some. My guy isn't in agreement with me though. :laugh:

But Good Luck on the weight loss! :drinker:
  • rissa_mendez
    Options
    I think at times my boobs feel a little fuller, no so much bigger. But i want them to be a little bigger. haha. I was told, from biology, that your boobs are just fat thus when you lose weight you are losing fat so they would reduce....but who knows.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I've heard that alot of women's boobs seem to grow as they lose weight. Mine really haven't gone anywhere. Probably cause they can't possibly get any bigger. I hope they go down some. My guy isn't in agreement with me though. :laugh:

:laugh: LOL My man doesn't want anything to change either.....men.:laugh:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I could be like you if...I hung upside down from a tree? Lucky problem for you:tongue::tongue:

I've always said that the only way I've ever had cleavage is if I stand on my head....Boobs are the first thing to go on me:explode:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I have always been ummm, well endowed and buying bras is frustrating :mad: :explode: :mad: .
    I have noticed that VS bras do in fact run smaller. I always go up a size (or two depending on the way it is cut) when I shop with them. Also the numerical part of your bra size measures around your body and really isn't measuring the boobs themselves, so it makes sense that number would go down when you lose weight. So that number goes down because you are losing fat but we don't lose all of the fat in our boobs so that may mean that your cup size is going to go up. Still gotta hold those puppies in.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Mine are usually the first things to go on me when I lose weight and I did lose some weight in my boobs after I started losing weight, but I think they gained it right back again. Rats!! I guess I'm weird but I'd love to be back down to a B cup. I can't remember the last time I was a B cup.
  • CrystalBella
    Options

:laugh: LOL My man doesn't want anything to change either.....men.:laugh:

Exactly. Men. Can't live with them and can't live without them. He'll get over it if they go down. I've always been in the DD area so he'll have to live with that.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wonder weight loss affects ummmmm... guys :noway: private parts the same way?
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

God let's hope not! :laugh:
    There's only so much a girl can handle...:blushing:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Mine are back to a 36 b/c at the moment, down from a tight fitting 40D, so u can imagine how I feel. I feel flat chested and deflated lol, but the right bra perks them puppies back up. Anywho, what I was getting at was I want my boobs to grow too! lol I guess I'd better start doing push ups....:indifferent:
    :heart: Lauren
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    LMAO! omg, I bet it does, especially if a guy was really overweight to begin with. If there's less fat around the ummm area then it MUST get uhh longer lol *roflmao*
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Mine are shrinking!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: NO MORE DOUBLE D:laugh:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    For all of you ladies that were wondering about the man pieces. So far so good! :tongue:
  • soup78
    Options
    For all of you ladies that were wondering about the man pieces. So far so good! :tongue:

LMBO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    lol, actually saw an article about that, and it can't hurt a guy to lose weight can only help him, as he loses the fat around said area, it will help in size appearances :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    lol, actually saw an article about that, and it can't hurt a guy to lose weight can only help him, as he loses the fat around said area, it will help in size appearances :drinker:
    Calling out loud.....Oh Ezzie/... come here lil gurl..... :devil:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    LMAO! omg, I bet it does, especially if a guy was really overweight to begin with. If there's less fat around the ummm area then it MUST get uhh longer lol *roflmao*

All I know is, if I lose them and they start to get "longer" I am whipping out the credit card for a lift and a stuff!!!!!
  • CrystalBella
    Options

God let's hope not! :laugh:
    There's only so much a girl can handle...:blushing:

It does effect a guy. I've read/heard that every 35lbs (roughly) a male loses, he gains half an inch or so. It probably all depends on the males body and what not. My friend lost bout 30lbs and he's still losing and he said that he's expanding.. :laugh:
  • soup78
    Options
    [/quote]

It does effect a guy. I've read/heard that every 35lbs (roughly) a male loses, he gains half an inch or so. It probably all depends on the males body and what not. My friend lost bout 30lbs and he's still losing and he said that he's expanding.. :laugh:
    [/quote]

:blushing: ummmmm, ahem......yeah, i think so.....i know first hand (i think that came out wrong:laugh: ) :embarassed: