Calories

Options
Hello.

Hope somebody can help me, I'm trying to lose weight using my fitness pal. I exercise 5 times per week, 3 metafit workouts for 30 minutes and 2 insanity classes for 45 minutes each. I'm trying to not eat less than 1200 calories per day, other than when I have a glass of wine or 2 so therefore I still wouldn't have a calorie intake of 1500' I've been doing this for 3 weeks now and haven't lost any weight, can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks
Karen

Replies

• dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen, After reading what you wrote and the way you work out I honestly can't imagine why you aren't losing weight. I don't really have this all figured out yet but I can tell you that there are a ton of people on here that do. I'm sure you will be getting lots of useful feedback that will really help you. Hang in there and don't give up. God Bless!!! :smile:
  • karenemma131
    Options
    Thanks

I hope somebody can give some good advice.

Thank you
    Karen:wink:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    It would be helpful if you made your diary public so we could see what you are logging / eating.

Do you weigh / measure / log everything you eat?

If you are not losing then you are not eating at a deficit. Not losing weight is usually a result of eating more than is thought.
  • karenemma131
    Options
    Hello

I do log everything i eat, as i use "my fitness pal" app.. Which i think is great, i usualy fill it in the morning just so I know exactly what I'm eating. I did start to think should I eat more, is 1200 too low, I'm not sure.

thanks
    Karen
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What are you doing when you are not working out...do you sit a lot, stand, walk?