help needed

Options
hey guys :flowerforyou:
its my first day here so am not sure if this is the right place to post this :bigsmile:
i was wondering how long would it take to lose 60 pounds ?
i do workouts ( aerobics - zumba - boxing .. etc ) 6 days / week for about 90 mins N walk for 30 mins \ twice a day :)
i also see a nutrition who kinda gave me a low carb diet or something like that !
am 195pounds \ 5' ft .
i'd appreciate your help n support :wink: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    its my first day here so am not sure if this is the right place to post this :bigsmile:
    i do workouts ( aerobics - zumba - boxing .. etc ) 6 days / week for about 90 mins N walk for 30 mins \ twice a day :)
    i also see a nutrition who kinda gave me a low carb diet or something like that !
    am 195pounds \ 5' ft .

60lbs, 60 weeks, give or take. you may lose quicker at the start!
  • touslesmemes
    Options
    am 195pounds \ 5' ft .

this may help...

http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
  • radioactiveskullgirl
    Options
    Thanks guys ^^
    much appreciated ❤
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It depends on a few things. First of all, it depends on how well you stick to your nutrition and exercise plan. Also, your metabolism has a big part in this. I would incorporate intense resistance training as well. It's a great form of exercise that helps to boost your metabolism and is great for losing weight. It's been the biggest form of exercise that I've done to lose 64 lbs.

Allan
  • radioactiveskullgirl
    Options
    U're right ! It depends on what you've said ! Thank you ^^
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. I still don't know how long it's going to take me and don't know how long it will take you.

It takes a loooong time. Don't get discouraged! Keep it up! There will be times when you go up or down. There will be weeks you see little progress. It's a long, hard road. Stick with it, even when you don't see the results you want.

It will happen eventually. :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    More than a year.

After you make those changes, the body will make adjustments to keep what it has.
    Be patient. There is no rush.
  • radioactiveskullgirl
    Options
    As long as am seeing results , I won't care about how long is going to take :)
    thank u guys