JUST DON'T QUIT!

Options
You can scream, yell, swear, shout, cry, whimper, grunt, bleed, puke and pass out. JUST DON'T QUIT!
Motivation comes from a desire within you. You aren't going to get the butt you want sitting on the one you have.
Everything you need is already inside you! You can achieve anything! Get Focused! Get Determined! Get Off The Couch!

Replies

• belladonna01
    belladonna01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the morning motivation! I needed that this morning.
  • bootygroove
    bootygroove Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Agreed!
  • Javimavi
    Javimavi Posts: 33
    Options
    You are very welcome. On that note I have lost 13 pounds since I started to watch what I eat and work out since January. The weight I recorded originally was off. I checked my weight recently, and was very happy to see the scale went down under 200 lbs. I weigh now 197 lbs.
  • Javimavi
    Options
    One of the amazing things in life is realizing that 2 weeks ago your body couldn't do what it just did! Progress!!
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That was a great kick in the *kitten*!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Javimavi
    Options
    We all ned it once in a while.
  • Javimavi
    Options
    You don't always get what you wish for, you get what you work for. Good morning let's get motivated this morning!!
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Fitness in is earned, not bestowed - a process, not a magic trick - an investment, not a miracle.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Good deal. Congrats you your progress and mind shift.
  • v_eharris
    v_eharris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • kimballard1966
    kimballard1966 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I needed that!
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Working out can only make you stronger, happier and more energized, just find the motivation! the determination!
    Don't be so quick to throw in the towel, but rather use it to wipe the sweat from your brow as you work harder twards your goal!
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    "You aren't going to get the butt you want sitting on the one you have. "

That may be the best motivational workout quote I ever heard xD Thank you for the motivational boost for the day!
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Another way to look at it? JUST KEEP GOING!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Thanks for the morning motivation!
  • Jinnie69
    Jinnie69 Posts: 22
    Options
    Starting back after a 7 month break due to undiagnosed illness. Never quit, even if you are forced to take a break! Getting back at it.
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Believes that challenges come before us so that we can discover the magnitude of our inner strength, and without such challenges we will never grow stronger! Staying healthy is one of them. We owe this to ourselves.
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Never give up on yourself! Make you a priority and keep pushing yourself! You will be surprised what you can achieve! <3
  • Javimavi
    Options
    If you are sick of starting over, you have to stop quitting.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Starting back after a 7 month break due to undiagnosed illness. Never quit, even if you are forced to take a break! Getting back at it.

^^^^This^^^^ I have seen a lot of people fall to the demon of perfection. If life demands they take a break, they quit altogether. It's sad especially if they've made a lot of progress already. Success isn't perfection, it's persevering through the set-backs!