Looking for a effective pre-workout supplement

Options
What's going on everyone!!! So I work nights and I workout in the morning after work. Some days I feel a little tired and sluggish before my workouts, so I've decided to try a pre-workout supplement to help. I don't want to take one that's just full of caffeine and fillers, but the good stuff your body needs to get it primed and ready for a tough workout. I've heard pretty good things about C4. Anyone have any other suggestions??

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    OATS
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    What's going on everyone!!! So I work nights and I workout in the morning after work. Some days I feel a little tired and sluggish before my workouts, so I've decided to try a pre-workout supplement to help. I don't want to take one that's just full of caffeine and fillers, but the good stuff your body needs to get it primed and ready for a tough workout. I've heard pretty good things about C4. Anyone have any other suggestions??

http://www.citadelnutrition.com/
  • jjplato
    jjplato Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I started C4 Extreme a few weeks ago and I like it. All the online ratings I read had C4 at or near the top. I tried a few free samples of Volt and it didn't do anything for me. I'd suggest getting some carbohydrates in your system, too, if you're not already. I have oatmeal an hour before my workout and a protein shake with 2 tablespoons of honey 30 min before my workout.
  • FitspirationJ
    Options
    If you want to gain muscle, Amino Acid is an essential ingredient for a good workout. You might have heard about the benefits of BCAA's which are the building blocks of protein.

We will be launching our BCAA product and we are looking for people in the United States who might be interested in getting a free bottle of this product in exchange for writing a review. Reviewers will be sent a free bottle of our product in exchange for writing a review on Amazon.com.

You can sign up to our email list here: http://forms.aweber.com/form/46/256453646.htm