Back again. Would love some support

Options
xxval21xx
xxval21xx Posts: 74 Member
Hello,

I was on here from january to march and I had lost weight but I gave up due to no physical change. Now I'm back to where I initially started but with another 10lbs extra. I am now 253lbs and 20 years old. This is very discouraging but I am determined that I need to start changing my life before my own body kills itself and I die at my very young age. This time I have lost all my previous supporting friends, I have lost my profile and I have changed my goals to more realistic closer and smaller goals that will be easier to achieve. My goal list is described in my profile which you can visit at any time. I am looking for supportive friends that will actually talk to me and not just like my statuses. If you have similar goals or would just like to be friends add me :)

Replies

• Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Small term goals are like rungs in a ladder to your over all goal. It's a great way to start! Don't give up on yourself and remember that permanent change comes over time.
  • xxval21xx
    xxval21xx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I feel if i come with a different approach this time and stay motivated nothing can stop me
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I'm not the best at this at all but its good to have motivation when you just want to quit. And good on you for coming back!
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do anything u set ur mind to!