looking for someone to talk to!

Options

Replies

• tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    lmao how 2 people who dont know me can make assumptions on what I write publically. pmsl. Never judge a book by the cover people.
  • sims2013
    sims2013 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    jk no its not yeah bald head guy. i do remember he was rude to me...rethinking the friend request
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    lmao how 2 people who dont know me can make assumptions on what I write publically. pmsl. Never judge a book by the cover people.

People tend to judge on your actions. It's human nature. If you don't want to be judge for those actions, then maybe a starting point would be to change those actions.
  • sims2013
    Options
    please no drama! i just wanted people to talk to is all lol!
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Hi! ;)
  • sims2013
    Options
    lol hey
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    hey hey hey ;)
  • tristan299
    Options

People tend to judge on your actions. It's human nature. If you don't want to be judge for those actions, then maybe a starting point would be to change those actions.

Nah mate, if you want to judge then fine I have no issue with that, however don't make out like you know me when clearly neither you nor the other guy does. End of.
  • sims2013
    Options
    how is everyone's 4th?
  • tristan299
    Options
    lol, good subject change. Well done. Personally as a non American it's just another day but I hope you lot enjoy it.
  • sims2013
    Options
    its nice and hot here so yea but i already did my double day of T25 maybe ill celebrate with a run outside later!
  • brentbarrie
    Options
    i want to go run!

kind of hard with a 5 year old though. with my wifes new work schedule i dont have time to go running :(
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    Options
    its nice and hot here so yea but i already did my double day of T25 maybe ill celebrate with a run outside later!

Sounds like a good idea.
  • sims2013
    Options
    come run with me i still dont have a workout or running partner lol. and get him a bike! thats what my friend does with his kid!
  • brentbarrie
    Options
    he has one. good idea.
  • sims2013
    Options
    :)
    thats what i would do. get them involved at a young age so they arent couch potatoes when they grow up!
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    Options
    I am probably going to buy myself a bicycle again after not having one for a few years..
  • sims2013
    Options
    i want a bike too but they are so damn expensive!
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    Options
    Give me a standard mountain bike and I am gooooood.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    3 more hours till I get to go home!