is anyone else taking fruta planta?

Options
i just recently had a friend who was using fruta planta and lost alot of weight very fast and i started using them on 1/5 and so far am down 7 lbs but i was wondering if anyone else is taking this miracle diet pill cuz idk if im doing it right. i really dont get hungry at all it seems almost impossible to even try n eat 500 cals n i know thats not good and can cause my body to go into starvation mode but i honestly dont get hungry at all it actually gives me alot of energy n doesnt make me jittery or feel funny like hydroxycut. I am not here to encourage ppl to try this miracle diet pill or to get any negative support from anyone so if ur anti diet pills please just ignore this post.

Replies

• vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    where do you get this fruta planta? ive never heard of it??
  • mcanals123
    Options
    i got it off my friend who took it but he was getting it online but the fda just recently shut them down cuz the pills wernt fda approved so its become a little harder to get them and alot of ppl are selling alot of fake ones you can google it and see if u find anyone who will sell it to you online make sure the box is like a cream color with green chinese lettering thats the original one and its the one i am taking
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think what you have to do when you are taking a weight loss aide, is remember that it WILL suppress your appetite significantly. Often times you need to force yourself to eat and you definately need to be eating more than the 500 cal's. What you want to do is mimick a plan that you can stick to long term. While it's great that the weight is dropping off, you will gain it back quickly if you take in that few calories (when you start eating more eventually - because you can't take these weight loss aides for more than 8 weeks consecutively - you will gain that back a lot faster as your body will still be in famine mode and "store" the extra). The idea is that they suppress your appetite enough so you don't feel the need to eat constantly (and therefore go OVER your daily calories). As I said, try and make time to do your meal plan in the morning and have snacks with you so you can keep your metabolism firing whilst staying under your daily recommended calorie intake.
  • vcatmb44
    Options
    yea i tried on google it wont let u order it on any website booo i want some!
  • vcatmb44
    Options
    go daddy.com you can order it its only 6.50 for 30 pills does tthat sound right? it looks like the original package that was on the fryta planta website
  • mcanals123
    Options
    I think what you have to do when you are taking a weight loss aide, is remember that it WILL suppress your appetite significantly. Often times you need to force yourself to eat and you definately need to be eating more than the 500 cal's. What you want to do is mimick a plan that you can stick to long term. While it's great that the weight is dropping off, you will gain it back quickly if you take in that few calories (when you start eating more eventually - because you can't take these weight loss aides for more than 8 weeks consecutively - you will gain that back a lot faster as your body will still be in famine mode and "store" the extra). The idea is that they suppress your appetite enough so you don't feel the need to eat constantly (and therefore go OVER your daily calories). As I said, try and make time to do your meal plan in the morning and have snacks with you so you can keep your metabolism firing whilst staying under your daily recommended calorie intake.

i really am trying to eat a lil more but even at night when i sit to have dinner i cant even manage to eat a whole 6 oz piece of chicken i litterally have to shove it down my throat and even at that still dont eat it all and for lunch all im having is yogurt or pudding cuz its easy for me to take down quick even if im not hungry
  • mcanals123
    Options
    go daddy.com you can order it its only 6.50 for 30 pills does tthat sound right? it looks like the original package that was on the fryta planta website

i pay $20 per box for 30 pills try and see if u can order it from here cuz i think $6.50 is way to cheap lol http://reduceweightfruitplant.com/Order.aspx
  • vcatmb44
    Options
    thanx i got that website it is 25 per 30 capsules. Does it make you very jittery and ur heart race bc i have anxiety and cant take it if it does that. Otherwise im gonna order it
  • mcanals123
    Options
    i have anxiety too lol not at all thats what surprised me cuz ive tried pretty much everything n i honestly dont feel like im even on something n 3 more ppl in my office are taking it n so is my bf n his sister n no one has felt anything they only thing is u will need to drink alot of water cuz it drys ur mouth out other than that i have even continued to drink my morning coffee n it hasnt caused any change
  • dliguori
    dliguori Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I still have some pills left but I'm afraid to take them. The FDA states it contains sibutramine and can cause health issues. I loved this pill since I lost weight, it suppressed my appetite, didn't make me jittery, and made me drink lots of water. I don't understand how there are drugs on the market with the same risks? Makes me mad because I finally had found something that works. Anyone have suggestions for a new diet pill? Anyone try super slim pomegranate?
  • mcanals123
    Options
    i read about the fda stuff n i honestly believe the only reason y they r taking it off the market n coming out with all these stories now is cuz it isnt approved by them n they obviously wanna make some profit off it im sure in about 3 month fruta planta will be back out on the market but with the fda approval cuz if u really look into it the only thing they have on this pill is that one guy had a heart attack and he was on the pill like seriously im sure alot more ppl have had heart attacks while being on hydroxycut or on all these other pills that make ur heart rate go up n have u jittery all day
  • dliguori
    Options
    It did cross my mind that the FDA took it off the market for the wong reasons. I never once felt jittery or had heart palpitations. The only thing it did to me was make me stand up for myself which is not how I usually am. I felt very argumentative with anyone who disagreed. Strange I know cuz I looked into that online. I monitoredmyblood pressure and it was always normals.w. I worry about the long terms of fruit planta but I sure got such great results and so did a few of my friends. Are you currently taking it? How long u been taking it? I have been using it for 13 months off and on.
  • mcanals123
    Options
    ive been taking it since 1/5 and have lost a total of 10 lbs i think this pill is wonderful but i did read that u should take some off time from it did u ever do that cuz i take it everyday since i started
  • dliguori
    Options
    I did use it for several months. Then after I lost 30 lb I stopped taking it. The only symptom I ever had was being extremely strong willed and argumentative. It really was an awesome pill but I'm getting ready to try a new one. I ordered it from the vitamin shoppe. I will let u know if I have comparitive results. I'm doing a 500 calorie diet for a few weeks. I've lost 11 lb so far. This diet is the same as the weightless clinics except I'm not doing any injections.
  • Jessrabb223
    Options
    Yes I've heard of fruta planta and I take it....it has virtually no side effects you lose a pound a day regardless of what you eat I lost 17 pounds my first month and the amount I can eat now is split in half I love it...it also has pectin in it which make you go to the bathroom so if your getting your fiber you'll get it from these pills

Though if you change your diet and exercise you will lose weight faster ...you should YouTube it many people show their results on it week by week it cost about 12 bucks I only pay 10 for mine....if your interested I'll give u the info of where I buy them from cause some of these online prices are crazy they shouldn't cost anymore than 13 bucks at the most I've seen some go for about 49.99 anyway if you want to try it reply back to me here
  • EzraLovilii
    Options
    is it ok if I take it with yasmin birth control pills???
  • mizzshannel
    Options
    you can buy the pills on frutaplanta.com it is the official website for them.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome. I can't think of a healthier or more sustainable diet plan. It really is a miracle!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    This whole thread looks like spam/shilling for this diet pill. Reported.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey Folks,

I have locked this topic and want to remind folks that we don't allow:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.