Need some MFP buddies!!!

Options
shall724
shall724 Posts: 18 Member
I have finally realized I need need to find a support group for motivation! I am a female, 46. I need to lose at least 36 stubborn pounds. Age and gender does not matter to me. Just looking for some positive people with like-minded goals. Please add me!

Replies

• jj_jupiter
    jj_jupiter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'll open my diary.
  • Kylie_Lynn0516
    Options
    Hi,I'm new too! Feel free to add me,as we can motivate each other.
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Positive person here :)
    Good luck
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Same boat! I will send you a request.
  • Javimavi
    Javimavi Posts: 33
    Options
    You been hiding from exercise too long. Time to come out of the fitness protection program. Morning everyone.
  • DanceswithWow
    Options
    My name is Dances with wow..

unlimited and indomitable life force at your disposal

Lets create an an ongoing relationship with your body that works on contact

First order of business.. is to calculate your baseline biometric of your metabolic need..thats Food energy speak for your protein number (Pn#)

This information allows you to retain a master metabolic key and an unparallelled open source access to your misbehaving hormone gateway which governs how your body will react to blunt force attacks using calorie counting.

want more..Im all in to help
  • gottigirl4life
    Options
    You been hiding from exercise too long. Time to come out of the fitness protection program. Morning everyone.

:glasses: Love it ... fitness Protection Program !!! Great one !

I'm relatively new too ... if you want to send me a request, I'll add you as well.
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :-) I have just joined and it would be nice to have a buddy doing the same thing :-)
  • Vamammabear
    Vamammabear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need buddies too! Anyone, please feel free to add me, but I may need help figuring out how to do it. My husband and I are on MFP but he doesn't do any checking in - I have to do it for both of us.

I am female, 62, and a quilter. My website is www.patchworksart.com.
  • LSinVA
    LSinVA Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more friends too. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me too! I could use a bit of support myself. I just signed up for my first ever body building competition style training event and I'm pretty nervous about how it's all going to go.
  • shay1028
    shay1028 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some supportive buddies who are going through this journey that I am. :)
  • savingkadee
    Options
    Looking for some new and supportive friends as well! Feel free to add me! :)
  • little_seal
    little_seal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • g1logan
    g1logan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and finally realized I can't do this alone. Looking for support and motivation, and hope to offer same in return!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I will give lots of support! We're all in the same boat! Best wishes!
  • silvanshadow
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me! :)
  • gingercaroline76
    gingercaroline76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too! This is my first week and I'm looking for supportive and motivational friends. Anyone feel free to add me :happy:
  • mainetc
    mainetc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Like the quote :))
  • blazingsun14
    blazingsun14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like people who log in daily. Good to hear how they're doing. Feel free to add me too :)