A True Challenge

Options
So, I am in two weeks of my diet and 8 pounds lost. Boom! Awesome! Scadoushe!

However, I have the true challenge at home. My daughter is a girl scout and we are the host house for ALL of our districts girl scout cookies. I can hear the thin mints and other cookies calling at night and get really creeped out because cookies shouldn't talk, but nonetheless, a true challenge in the house to be calorie deficient and have so many calories there for the taking.

Replies

• leslieheb
    leslieheb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh Girl I can see how that can be a challenge.. I am a school teacher and the kids bring me food and snacks all time.. It takes all me sometimes to just throw them away ( of course not infront of them).. but.. I know that you can do it...
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Oh WOW, I feel for you!!! Wish I could offer some great words of wisdom and encouragement but...I got nothing!! Sorry, I LOVE Girl Scout cookies! All I can say is "This too shall pass". LOL
  • sarjac1
    Options
    Fight the temptation! LOL!! I totally understand, my daugther is a Daisy and we are getting ready to go full force cookie sales! I keep looking on the form for a low fat cookie, but noooooo, there are none! I am going to have to be extra strong as well, as I am one of the cookie mom's so, I will be picking up the orders and sorting, I can only imagine you having all of those in your house for so long! YOU can do it!!! I think I will try to limit myself to a thin mint a day, maybe as a treat after working out extra hard or something, we can make a game of it! Good luck! I know we can do this!
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Oh dear lord help you. I go into work every day and stare at the two cookie order forms sitting in our main area. It is almost painful to walk away without ordering any! Stay strong!