1 week in

Options
Well, really day #5. Everything has been going well - however, I keep looking - I need some more friends on here, and not just my one real girlfriend that told me about the site. This is where I am struggle is not surrounding myself with others that are going through the same life change of getting healthy! So, just wanted to introduce myself!!!

Katie from Minneapolis.
My Goal is 30 l lbs in 3 months - and then maintain, maintain, maintain!!! I've struggled with back pain, and my metabolism isn't what it used to be...I kind of lost myself when I look in the mirror! Hope we can connect, and keep the motivation alive! :happy:

Replies

• lhatter
    lhatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie I'm a week in too and loving it so far. I wish you the best and hope we can support each other. I am looking to lose around 30 lbs also and hope to have it off before spring. Have you downloaded the app to your phone yet. I love it its so easy to just put your food in and look at the calories I have left for the day.

3657715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kcalton
    Options
    Hi Katie. I'm a newbie too. Also, introduced to this site by my friend. I've got the whole family (husband and daughters) and my freind on board with this weight loss thing but it will still be a challenge. :) Not sure how to "friend" people on here, but I sure could use some more moral support too! Looking forward to seeing our progress! :)
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    I am on my 12th day and loving it. Having friends on here keeps you motivated. Good luck.
  • wellnes52
    Options
    Hey...just signed in and set goal the same as yours. Fixin to get on my new Recumbent Bike. It's great cause is supports lumbar/back problems and still gives a good work out. Hopefully this will work for us. My daughter used it and lost weight and enjoyed it. She says its only what you put into it. Sooo here we go.