FITBIT

Options
shiec92
shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
Hello, my brother is looking at getting a fitbit flex or fitbit one, how long do they take to charge?
I'm no use to him having the zip.

Replies

• fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    When almost empty, they charge in about an hour or so. I usually plug it in when I go to check my FB and email, then I stay seated and don't lose steps ;)
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I got the one; takes about an hour to two hours but they last for quite a while. The first time I charged it to full, it lasted me almost two weeks. I suspect the battery life efficiency will go down eventually but it's still friggen good life. I charge it near bedtime when I know I won't be walking around a lot.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    They aren't worth it. Mine died a year in.
  • Fufina514
    Fufina514 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't been empty of charge since I got it. When I think about it, I'll plug it in to charge when I'm checking my morning email. Usually my reminder is the email telling me it is getting low. Really doesn't take that long to recharge.
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I don't use the sleep tracking feature, so I plug my Flex in overnight to recharge, usually once per week.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbt Zip It didn't come with a charger, so I assume I just change batteries when it dies.
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yeah the zip needs a replacement battery when it dies, annoyingly mine has died less than 2 months in when it should last 6!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't think my fitbit zip is working. I forgot to take it off during Zumba today and it's still registering 0.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My son bought me the wristband flex for father's day. You can recharge it. I had the zip, however, I lost it. The wristband seems more accurate to me for some reason.
  • splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lovin' my Flex. I think it takes like 2-3 hours to fully charge. No biggie.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One and I love it. I've had it since Christmas. As others said the charge lasts about 2 weeks, the fitbit warns you via email and on the dashboard that it is getting low. It only takes a couple hours to fully recharge.