Replies

• knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weight loss and your lovely family. I'm looking forward to trying on my old clothes - only 4 lbs to go!
  • shinisize
    shinisize Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Holy motivation batman! I started at about the same weight at the same point post-partum this spring, I can only hope I look that good after ten months!
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey there you kook amaaaaazing! ! How tall are you? What exercises etc did you do?

Thank you! Just lots of walking/running when I can and an elliptical at home. I'd say most of my weight loss was due to watching what I eat and logging it on here. Edited to add, I'm 5'4".
  • aliwhalen
    Options
    You can! I really only started trying to lose weight in March. Good luck to you!
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing job :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    W2G!!!! you look great!!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible job!! :flowerforyou:
  • aliwhalen
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

Yes, I was quite big. I was stopped on the street by complete strangers asking me 'How many I had' in there. Even though my body isn't perfect now, I have 4 awesome and crazy kids to show for it :)

Love this! You did some fantastic work and it really shows. Congratulations!
  • aliwhalen
    Options
    Love this! You did some fantastic work and it really shows. Congratulations!

Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!