Time to introduce myself..

Options
Hello :) I'm pretty new to this, I started last month and I thought I would give it a go before I introduced myself. I'm Natalie and I'm 23 years old. Over the years I have put on weight which I'm not happy about and I've got to the stage where now I know I need to lose the weight so I don't get ill. I already have health issues which aren't weight related but I don't want to get any more health problems.

I have 136 lbs to lose, and I've already lost 11lbs so I am on my way, but I know there is a big journey ahead.

Things I know I need to do more of:

1) Eat more healthy food
2) Cut out the unhealthy food
3) More exercise needed
And finally 4) Be the person I used to be, not the person I am now

I am pretty new to this as I said but I would love some friends to help motivate me and in return I can motivate them.

Best wishes to all of you :)

Natalie

Replies

• minusonali
    minusonali Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi Natalie!

Welcome to Myfitnesspal. This app is amazing and I have been using it for awhile. As of the things you need to know more of trust me as you go on this journey there will be amazing support and many people who will try to educate and inspire you. My advice take this one day at a time, which makes sense and something I needed to learn. This is a journey so expect obstacles and I know that you can do this. You have already lost 11lbs which a huge progress in a month!

Best of luck!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie, congrats on youf 11 lb loss. Its a great start.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Have you read this yet. Sexy pants is a great go to for info.

Feel free to friend me, I log in every day and my diary is open.

Cindy
  • tryin2bfit2
    Options
    Hi there,

I am new to this as well. Congratulations on your 11lbs gone.! You can do this...one pound at a time.