19 year old Looking for accountability friends!!

Options
I'm 19 years old, all of my friends are fit and fine with their bodies so I have no one to accompany me on this fitness journey. My boyfriend is in great shape , and bought me p90x to help with my road to a healthy lifestyle, and I don't want to let him or myself down again. I don't have a support system of people who fully understand being overweight and how difficult it is to lose weight , and that's what I need ! I want to lose 45 pounds by my birthday!! Which is January 21st.

Replies

• tammylegattjohnson1
    Options
    You got this! First step; write your goals down and write down what you have to do to obtain them. :)
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nice! I have just about the same goals and my birthday is January 22nd! Feel free to add me! :)
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm in the situation, I wanted my target by my birthday, unfortunately my birthday is in November and still a long way to go.
    I'm very active on this site and happy for anybody to add me, do so and send me a message if you like.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the 140s by the new year (26 pounds!) so I would love to support and be supported :) Feel free to add me!
  • HelloBrightLights
    HelloBrightLights Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. College, plus none of my friends are overweight. Motivation and support is hard to come by :/
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was once over weight but now just looking to improve daily and help others when I can
  • savingkadee
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm Kadee, and I'm 19 as well. I have quite a bit of weight to lose but I've already lost 44 pounds. It's hard but with enough motivation and supportive friends it's all possible!