New Member looking For Support?

Options
Hey everyone! I joined this site after being recommended by one of my best friends and was interested because of how supportive the site is. I find it hard to stick to a diet sometimes and this will be really helpful in keeping me on track. If anyone has any advice on how I can stick to my diet more or if anyone could add me as a friend that would be really nice. Thanks xxx

Replies

• sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site !
  • trent_sluiter
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time and eat ground turkey. All about the choices we make,
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I've always had a hard time sticking to diets too... In fact, I started on this site in September (2010), and then had to stop for personal reasons. I'm now back and hoping I can stick with the "dieting"... although I'm thinking of it more as a lifestyle change. There are so many motivating people on this site and I think if we stick with each other we will all meet our goals. Good Luck!! :happy:
  • JennO12
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!!
  • christan04
    Options
    It isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change!!! The word diet (and all the neg. that goes with it) will get you down. Nothing is off limits, as long as it's logged and you have the calories for it!!! Soon the weight will be dropping off and it will be easier to eat better!! :) Good luck with your journey!!!!
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Plan our your daily meals ahead of time, portion them out, use a food scale if you have to & read the labels. Drink at least 8 servings a water a day to flush the not so good stuff out of your body & keep you hydrated without the retention. And most of all, be accountable to your actions & decisions. Honesty & accountability will get you a lot farther :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Just started myself and have really liked watching the updates of the friends that have taken me in too. In is a constant reminder to stay on track. Good luck on your goals.
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    love you :)