friends needed

Options
im fairly new here and would like some friends to share every day highs and lows, any takers ?

Replies

• CuteZeta1920
    Options
    Hello, I'm Deanna. How are you doing? How is your diet/food tracking going? I just started...
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Look for the add!
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i will add you.
    I love this site and welcome to MFP i bet you will love it :)
  • mayita72
    Options
    I am new too, just started in janury!!!! how is your tracking!!!! food dairy is amazing.....:smooched:
  • tonisteedley
    Options
    You can count me in !!! I am new here myself. Losing weight in the last year has been a huge challenge for me. And it is not that I eat badly or to much, I think it is because I dont eat enough. I have the hardest time eating my set calories for any day. I think I have been doing this for like almost 2 weeks now and never have I met my calorie goal. " I just dont see it happening" I work out every morning for 1 - 1.5 hrs at home. I have been on a plateau for almost a year now. " thats sad".
    Well I am going to request you to be my friend.
  • webkaiser
    Options
    Add is coming your way
  • melindapipkin
    Options
    u can add me as a friend!
  • Zacinoff
    Zacinoff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've only been using this site for a few weeks now. It's really helpful when you can actually see the breakdown of what your putting into your body. You start to focus more on what you eat and how much you exercise. I've been having troubles losing weight, but I attribute that to gaining muscle at the same time as losing fat. Hopefully that muscle gain will plateau and I'll be able to see my weight go down due to full fat loss.

Keep at it though, and put myfitnesspal as a favorite so you can just click the link and quick go there.

Good luck!
  • johannpascual
    johannpascual Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Added you! One small calorie for man, one giant leap for fat kind!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Welcome! sending request...
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Welcome! sending request...
  • urnewbuddee
    urnewbuddee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i'm adding you! anyone else on this forum, if you want more friends, you can add me too! we could all use the support!
  • lhatter
    lhatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I need all the support I can get myself I'm sending the add......Welcome to MFP!
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to the site, I've only been on for a few weeks myself but I really enjoy it! I've sent a request to you! :bigsmile: