Stronger in more ways than one, my NSV.

Options
Staniel_2013
Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
So far I've lost 124 pounds, it's been roughly 15 months or so through all of life's curve balls and bull****. I've had my slip ups and times that I just take a break as I get burned out. I still keep going in the end because I know where I want to be and I will get there.

This is where I started:
f9fec974-2dd6-4cab-9250-fae5ee96b79f_zpsdfb52fcc.jpg

Currently I wear size medium shirts instead of the XXL-XXXL I once used to. Dropped from a size 46 to 36 (sometimes 34 depending on the brand). I can actually RUN without the mental thought of "Holy ****, I'm going to die" after 10 feet.

Now, I continue pick my old self up once again in order to grow even stronger:

65c6d849-ffd2-42ae-a56b-9085ebc295d2_zpsb8a0bd66.jpg?t=1404589099

(Kind of sad that the girl didn't mention the picture looking weird. When I turned the camera on my phone, it looked fine to me but some chalk from my hands ended up getting on the lens when I handed it to her.)

Replies

• kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great accomplishment! Keep up the good work - you are almost at your goal. You look terrific!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work- well done!
  • hotmama84
    hotmama84 Posts: 10
    Options
    That is what you call major accomplishment!!! You must be so proud of yourself for what you have achieved so far. That is an amazing transformation. Inspirational to others that think they cant but you have shown through determination and pure grit anything you set your sights on is achievable. Well done you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!