"Dessert"?

Options
124»

Replies

• schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers 321 cake is excellent...top that with fresh or frozen berries and it is wonderful!
  • satiestar24
    satiestar24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found this recipe was a great start...for 100 calorie single serving brownie

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=83254

It's not bad for being not a real brownie, and only 100 calories. Once I found out about the single-serving dessert thing, though, you can google a bunch of other recipes (especially if you have more than 100 cals to spare!)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Definitely learn to fit your favorite desserts into your daily calorie goal or workout to earn extra calories if you're not following the TDEE method.

I eat something sweet every day & have lost over 140+ pounds in two years.
  • Christineclendaniel
    Christineclendaniel Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    When I have a sweet tooth I get a box of angel food cake, add a can of crushed pineapple and bake. Also good to throw some fat free cool whip on top :)
  • AyaRowan
    AyaRowan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    One of my fav desserts is FiberOne Chocolate Fudge brownies. They don't sound good, but these things are delicious! Not dry, not overly moist/oily. Just perfect for crumbling over a little frozen yogurt or for eating on their own. On a hot day I also like real fruit popsicles, stay away from stuff with added sugar. Fruit is usually plenty sweet on its own, no need for extra calories.
  • kateandkevin
    kateandkevin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My go-to treat is the Weight Watchers - Snack Size Double Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Cone. It's 90 calories, I believe. They come in a 6-pack. They satisfy my cravings for ice cream and chocolate, and there's caramel as a bonus.
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Options
    Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffles! Only 100 cal. I love these things!

skinny-cow-chocolate-truffle-ice-cream-bar.png

Delicious !!! I have one a night. Kills the chocolate urge.