Before And After Photos - Requested by an MFP sister

Options
2»

Replies

• Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job. Have you been able to get back to the Y for swimming and exercise

Ed has started back to the local health center, since his recent shoulder surgery. I am hopefully to add myself to his membership so that I can use the pool in the near future.

My knees have been slow to recover; but I could still walk laps in the water, even if I can swim laps quite yet. I have lost a lot of tone in my leg from the lack of swimming, and I need to get my arms moving in the water too.
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Ann, Your transformation is so awe inspiring, and talk about courage, not many folks I know would post bathing suit photos no matter how they look buy your weight loss is so wonderful and you are a beautiful woman. In each of the first three photos, your smile gets bigger and bigger and in the one taken in March it has taken over your whole face showing just how joyous you are. Thanks for being my friend.

My name is Sue. Hanford is my hometown in California, and I was a Consulting Rosarian for the American Rose Society for 32 years...hence the addition of the word rose.

As for the smiles, I have so much to be happy about.
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Glad that he is back and it sure is amazing how fast we loose what we gain. I'm going to water therapy a couple times a week when I am at home trying to get myself back in shape. Takes a lot of work
  • SamLD88
    SamLD88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I "wow"'d outloud. It's amazing what you've done. I wish some of my relatives could follow in your footsteps so that I could keep them around longer. I'm glad I'm headed down your road though!
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story and seeing your pictures. You are truly an inspiration!!!
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Speechless!! Amazing job, I have so much respect for you! :flowerforyou:
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great progress and you have a really infectious smile, too! :)
  • trifidblue
    trifidblue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    loved your story, very inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman !! Congrats Sue!!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Once again, cheers to you, Sue, for all you have accomplished. You motivate and inspire many -- and your smile is infectious! :happy:
  • mareunuv
    mareunuv Posts: 23
    Options
    Fantastic, wow shows that you can do it regardless of age and even with a bum knee!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Such a inspiration what ever age group people are admire you so much
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! Nice work, Sue! :heart:
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations- you look amazing! You are a true inspiration =) Thanks for posting!
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Now, YOU are what I call a "Success Story." Amazing! Congratulations on reaping the benefits of all your days of hard work. :-) God bless you!
  • blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    the courage it took for you to show these pictures....amazinggggggggggggggggg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!