1 year transformation IIFYM

Options
iifymlife
iifymlife Posts: 16 Member
My official 1 year transformation I've lost a total of 9 inches off my waist, learned so much about my body and have become a much stronger person all around. It took so much dedication, focus and mental strength over the past year to hit the gym hard everyday. Hundreds of days of semi-fasted early morning cardio, thousands of miles/hours that I walked/jogged, stair master, etc. hundreds of pounds of protein and veggies that I have consumed. I could literally count the days that I have missed at the gym on my hands since the year started. My diet hasn't been perfect, but I was really able to dial in my #macros over the last few months and the results don't lie. #Mealprep and tracking #macros are crucial to seeing results. I am so exited to see what my new lifestyle has for me in the future! I have a sad face in my current picture because I can't believe I ever let myself get so overweight! #teamnodaysoff #transformationtuesday #transformation #focus #dedication #lifestyle #fit #lats #back #fatloss #fat2fit #vtaper #hardworkpaysoff #relaxedpose #physique #inthemaking #weights #reps #cardio #diet #cleaneating #protein #veggies #carbcycling #strongestihaveeverbeen #extraskinyunogoaway lol #cantfindpantsthatfit

I am 5'9" and over the years gained a substantial amount of weight. I got up to the point where my waist was over 36 inches, and I got so depressed that I just ate and drank more. The most I weighed was over 210lbs, gained so much weight I stopped checking. One year ago I decided to make a change, and I will never look back. I eat my macros, workout and focus on being a better person each and every day! Meal prep is KEY to success!! Now my waist is at 27" & chest 43" and stronger than ever.

I have used IIFYM, Power Bodybuilding for 6 months and living each day to the fullest. It is amazing to see what is under the fat once it is gone, all my hard work paid off!

Macros: 188P / 215C / 60F ~2150 calories

Refeed every 7-10 days when I carb load ~400 carbs

This is a relaxed depleted (low carb/keto for 15 days, which I will never do again) pose I am attaching, since I am relaxed in the first heavy photo.

33cql4w.jpg

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    The % in your image is keeping it from showing.
  • iifymlife
    Options
    Still didn't work….
  • Canuname
    Canuname Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Very strange. Photobucket doesn't want to show up.
    I never have problems with imgur.com. With imgur.com all you have to do is click on the picture, then on the right side copy the bbcode link and paste it in your message.

Seems like you got it to work now. I see the picture.
  • iifymlife
    Options
    Got it to work, Thank you!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy and fit! What a wonderful transformation. Congrats to you!! :)
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    whoa, you got abs and a small waist, I better get cracking, no man should have a smaller waist, I got to get it down!!! Much peace and health--enjoy the fruits of all your work!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look awesome.
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    looking great!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awsome :smile:
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Good job, but why all the hashtags? At one point you had a whole paragraph dedicated to them. Just confused, but impressed by your progress.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    fantastic! and in those pics you look a decade younger :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!