Looking for T25 partner(s)

Options
I just ordered T25 and I can't wait to start! I am not in the best shape and really need to kick it into high gear so I'm looking for a partner (or more) to start with me in a couple of weeks.

Replies

• crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I will start mine tomorrow!
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Shaun T videos are amazing Ive lost 50 pounds with Insanity. Are you drinking Shakeology as your meal replacement?
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm a week in, feel free to add me!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started today. loved it !
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I had completed 2 weeks of Alpha. Lost 2.6 inches off my waist and dropped 2 kgs too. But life interfered and i was off my track. But starting again from today.
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine 2 days ago and it will get here tuesday or wednesday. You can add me and we can do it together:happy: :happy:
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 and I absolutely LOVE IT! It's 25 freakin' minutes. Theres really NO excuse not to do it. I bought it because I have a 11 week old baby and I am back to work full time so some days its really hard to find time to work out but no matter what...I can find 25 minutes. I am down 5 pounds and have lost 1.5 inches. AND, the best part...my UGLY leftover baby pouch is shrinking big time! Good luck! Hope you love it as much as I do!
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im about to start week 5. you are going to love it since you can see changes from week 1st (if you modify your eating habits) I have lost 3 inches already, whaaaat? yes! I feel amazing. I can wait to finish week 5 to take new pics and compare. But I feel like Im doing fantastic!

after the 25 minutes you will be so pumped that you will be all sad lol!
    what I do is go to Shaun's fb page and do some of the videos he posted there....

good luck!