Halfway there! With pics!

Options
katew221
katew221 Posts: 82 Member
ETA I am 5' 5", and have a total of 112lbs to lose to be in my 'healthy' BMI range.

Hello everybody! Not going to make this a long one, but just to say I am a PCOS fighter and today I am HALFWAY TO MY HEALTHY WEIGHT and I am loving it :drinker:

Sending everyone love and hope on their own journey, you got this! But, it only works if you work it and the only person you're cheating is yourself so be kind and do something future you would thank you for :heart:

And now for what you all want, the pics!

Before, at 262lbs, on holiday at Loch Ness in Scotland
110vs74.jpg

Today, at 206lbs, taken by my dear old Dad!
2aahtu0.jpg

Please post yours! I love seeing other people's stories and I am always happy to make friends :smile:

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The difference is huge but you're very beautiful in both pics.
  • JonathanLepoff
    JonathanLepoff Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    excellent work!
  • lemonsnlove
    lemonsnlove Posts: 200
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. As a person with PCOS I know the fight must of been hard and glad you posted to show it can be done.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    my only question is…did you see it?!
  • chrismonkey88
    Options
    Well done, you look really amazing!!!
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love seeing the pics and reading the inspirational stories! You look awesome!!!
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    goodwork :3
  • LizaDK914
    LizaDK914 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The difference is huge but you're very beautiful in both pics.

I agree! Beautiful in both, but great job!!! I'm a fellow PCOS fighter. It's tough, but definitely worth it!!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    COngrats! I know how hard it can be with PCOS. You look wonderful and I bet you feel wonderful too :)
  • AlySmith88
    AlySmith88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i am with you on the PCOS fighting its very hard! i am with you and i need to lose 100= but my first goal is to weight 200
  • meparker757
    meparker757 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look pretty in both pics but huge difference. Well done.
  • katew221
    katew221 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! :heart: It is amazing to be called an inspiration, I can't even tell you how much it spurs me on, and to be called pretty, well I don't even know what to say :smooched: xx
    my only question is…did you see it?!

If you're asking did I notice the weight coming off, yes I definitely did. From early on, even after just 10lbs or so I felt a change in my everyday health, and I always keep a keen eye out for NSVs! I love measuring progress with body measurements, clothes fitting/clothing sizes changing, even little things like how much comfier armchairs are now they don't squish me :laugh:

Thanks to everyone who added me as a friend, can't wait to get to know you all better :smile:
  • TashTag
    TashTag Posts: 109
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! Love ya girl! But you already knew that (><,) #tashtag
  • Jodsmission
    Jodsmission Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. This is my favorite type of thread . The happy ones. Can't wait to see more updates.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!