Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

hello guys and girls

Hiya All,
im quite new to forums but not with losing weight or trying too, ive done every diet, shake, meal replacement, pill etc.....

I hate to think how much ive spent over the years.my friend told me about a product and I thought oh no another diet product on the market claiming to do this and that, but he gave it to me to try for free, so I thought well what do I have to lose.
I lost 9 pounds in one week, and then another 4 pounds the next week, just could not believe it.

I cant go into detail or I will be banned for spamming, so I just wanted to share my experience with you guys, im looking for some new friends on here to share weight loss successes so please add me

later
karl xx

Replies

• chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Notice folks are shying away from this post? 9 lbs in one week is not good. And it sounds like you want to share an unsafe product or diet. Not good either. That's why.
  • Losing 9 lbs in one week is extremely unhealthy but it also depends on how much you needed to lose. Whatever it is, it will slow down soon because your body always adapts. And since these things are never sustainable, when you do stop, the weight will come back on that much more quickly. I know the despair that you are addressing but I have also seen a lot of stuff come and go. Good luck and stay healthy.