I just joined and i need weightloss buddies.

Options
hello, my name is Lindsey. I am 31 years old, happily married, & I have two wonderful children. My goal is to lose about 90 lbs. I'm hoping to find a group of supportive and encouraging buddies, that also wouldn't mind getting support and encouragement. Please send a friend request. Have an awesome day and good luck.

Replies

• Jinnie69
    Jinnie69 Posts: 22
    Options
    just started logging in again, getting back on the wagon and looking for support as well. Good luck! Never give up.
  • LadyLowery13
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kristal. I'm 27 and recently married. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2011 and my weight has become a huge issue. I exercise and I'm very conscience of my intake but it just keeps getting worse. I just joined and would like to meet people who need help on this trying journey. We all need a strong support system to reach our goal and lead healthy lives. Let's do this together!!!
  • charisma691
    charisma691 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I just started trying this workout thing again, but 4th of July waaaay bum in the road. I need some workout motivation and people trying to lose weight as well I'm 194 5"8.
  • asbo13
    asbo13 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm also getting back on the wagon of health.. Starting tomorrow! This is my first Fitpal attempt, looking for support / buddies ????
  • amolyneau
    amolyneau Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey, I am also looking for support buddies so feel free to add me.
    I am just beginning to log again more frequently (well that is the goal, today is day 2!)
    I have lost about 20lbs so far this year... I have abut 50 to go..but not sure I'll judge it as I keep moving forward...that number may be more or less! :)
  • judeveg
    judeveg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I have loads to lose over 100 pounds more! I'm just taking it one day at a time... I have been logging (this time) since last month I've lost 11 pounds this time round so far. Feel free to add me anyone. :)
  • Rmenifield
    Rmenifield Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am willing to be a support buddy for anyone who needs advice on fitness and nutrition ,,i am type one diabetic on insulin and others meds. i am 241 lbs want to get to 200lbs and to lose this insulin belly add me please
  • rconboy64
    rconboy64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I can offer encouragement :)
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I have been on here 3 wks and only have one person on my list. The more the merrier I say and that goes for anyone who would like to add me.
  • leorapoy
    leorapoy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new one here too. I want to become the lean, fitness machine that I used to be before university. Anyone can add me and I will offer support if you need it. :)
  • dmcapers
    dmcapers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Doni,
    The key to this lifelong journey is consistency and accountability! So plan/prepare, plan/prepare, and plan/prepare even more what you're going to eat! It gets easier as time goes on and you accept mentally that this is your life and you are in charge!
  • nata0630
    nata0630 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here to. You can feel free and add me. I already lost 20 pounds and try to loose 75 more.
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add! My wife and I are also on a similar journey and have three small children that keep it interesting along the way.
  • fitness4U1
    Options
    Have you every looked into the Whole30 diet. If not I would suggest you check it out on line. ????
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..
  • lucywatusi
    Options
    Looking for a buddy to help me keep accountable. I am up to 238 lbs (ugh!) and want to get down to 175. Someone with similar goals would be preferable, I don't really want to get super skinny. I am 37 years old, happily married with a three year old daughter and I am a vet tech.
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennifer! I'm on here daily and have 98 lbs. left to lose. Feel free to add me, I'm finding that having a support group on here has been making a lot of difference :)
  • anewstart1011
    anewstart1011 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am new to doing this logging my food and so on. Feel free to add me.
  • hollycrider
    Options
    Hi there! :) I'm Holly and I'm 32 with two kids as well. Would love to help! I have dropped 10 lbs and have 40 more to go!
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Chantel and I am always willing to be supportive. Friendship here is give and take and I love the poeple here they are always nice and encourageing. You can add me if you lilke.