Favourite quote/saying from a movie.....

Options
124»

Replies

• mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    "60% of the time it works...Everytime..." Ron Jeremy "Anchor man"
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Forgot this one:

"I'll be your huckleberry." -Tombstone

One of my favorite movies of all time!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    "Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups of people"
  • nitrospop
    nitrospop Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    "English Mother F'er! Do You Speak It!" - Pulp Fiction
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I always use
    1) "Talk to me Goose" - Top Gun
    2) "Talk to me Johnny" - Rambo
    when I am calling somebody up to hear feedback or waiting for an answer. Some people start laughing and know the line from he movie.
  • BigSpoonSA
    BigSpoonSA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The entire "Coffee is for closers" speech from Glengarry Glen Ross.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    1-3 from Shawshank Redemption

1) Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

2) Get busy living, or get busy dying.

3) I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

4) And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up. - Batman Begins
  • BoatsnHose
    BoatsnHose Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My Cousin Vinny, when Joe Pesci walks to the jury in that ugly red suit:

"Yeah, uhh everything that guy just said is bull****"

:laugh:
  • MrolympiaUltimate
    Options
    pumping iron "Never feel sorry for yourself. Remember, if you are traning hard, he may be training twice as hard. You just gotta keep coming back stronger".
  • Da_Big_Kahuna
    Da_Big_Kahuna Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show ‘em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one… stayed up! And that’s what you’re gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands.
  • GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    "Our love is God. Let's go get a slushie." J.D, Heathers