New Years Resolution :)

Options
So I made a new years resolution to cook at least two good healthy meals per week. I think this will help my husband and me a lot with eating healthy and losing weight (especially because the leftovers will carry over, so really it will be like 4 good meals a week!).

Anyway, I am scared I'm gonna run out of healthy (and not too hard) meals to make! Any ideas??

Replies

• misshenn78
    Options
    Try Chicken Tacos...they are SOOOO easy! Throw a pound of skinless chicken breasts into a crockpot, (can still be frozen), add your seasoning and water...go to work...get home, and the chcken will just crumble apart! It will be up to you to what you want to put on the tacos, but it is one of my favorites!
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    Try Chicken Tacos...they are SOOOO easy! Throw a pound of skinless chicken breasts into a crockpot, (can still be frozen), add your seasoning and water...go to work...get home, and the chcken will just crumble apart! It will be up to you to what you want to put on the tacos, but it is one of my favorites!

that sounds so good, I'm trying that this weekend. Thanks for sharing
  • aubs057
    aubs057 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That sounds fantastic! Thanks! What kind of seasonings would you use? Like taco seasoning? (I am not an experienced cook haha)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    If you go to allrecipes.com you can find recipes for anything. Search by ingredients, trype of cooking ie crockpot recipes, or meal.

I love the lemon chicken tenders I got there.