I just joined and i need weightloss buddies.

Options
2»

Replies

• blazingsun14
    blazingsun14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I log in daily. I'd love to be a weight loss buddy. Add me if you like :)
  • missytinajean
    Options
    Hi I'm on day 5 off my weight loss so new here to along with my friend feel free to add could do with some more weight loss buddies and inspiration xxx
  • ncoote0
    ncoote0 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I've just joined aswel. I'm 24 and would love a weight loss buddy! Feel free to add me! I can be supportive!
  • Leighsters
    Leighsters Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to be anybody's friend on here that will take me. I'm very active on here and try to keep close small group of friends. I'm trying to lose twenty lbs by Christmas...... Fourty total
  • ddo11devi11
    Options
    I also just joined today 7.6.14, and would like to lose 80 lbs myself! anything, something ( doc would like more, but I wouldn't want to go lower, personally). I've gotta have faith, I too have two children, I am a stay at home mom and my big issue, I take some meds that are needed at this time( or I wouldn't be on them, duh) and I have gained 28 more lbs since February from them alone. a lot of my weight has to do with the pregnancy of my son. he is now 13 months ....so I cant be like " oh, I just had a baby!". no more excuses for me, it's time! Cheers to all, let's kick some *kitten* together! can I say that? o I just did..WE will kick it! I will kick my own!=)
  • tinetochange
    Options
    I just started logging in again recently, I have celiac disease and unfortunately weight is a huge problem for me. I put on over a 100lbs before diagnosis and struggle daily. good luck in your journey
  • karaokewife
    Options
    I joined yesterday. I lost 60 pounds two years ago. In the last few months, I've gained back 10 of it. I'll be using the app to lose that 10 and maintain the result.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • je0689
    je0689 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a 25 year old couch potato! Would like to lose around 40lbs in the hope of boosting my self esteem and so I can stop being
    "The fat friend" !! I find calorie counting relatively straight forward but find exercise hard - difficult to get motivated because who wants to see a fatty sweating it out?!!

Slightly hit and miss with MFP at the moment, hoping that with tomorrow being a Monday and by posting this, I might actually stick it out if I have a support network? (plus it's cheaper than WW/SW fees!)

Friends welcome!
  • ksherma1
    ksherma1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello Everbody,

My name is katie and ive been on this site fora while but i fell off and am now getting back to using this site. I am also in need of some motivators, so if you want you can add me and we can do this together! i weigh about 260 and want to get down to 140. Im 5'2 and really just want to lose this weight that i put on myslelf.
  • Miska8482
    Miska8482 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Melissa and I have two young children. I have been working out the past 7 months and just hit a stand still.. I started new crazy diet (Ideal Protein) and I'm starting to see the pounds come off.. Feel free to add me if you like. We can help motivate each other. :)
  • LizLilabad
    LizLilabad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I added you, please do the same and everyone else, I would love the friends!!
  • hill1angel
    hill1angel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    6 months left of 2014 and I need my MFP Team to get me to my goal that I made in January 2014!

What is that?

I want the following
    To weith 140lbs
    To have a BMI under 28
    I want to have that little "V" where my triceps should be
    I want to have that line that defines the quadriceps in my thighs
    It would be nice if my thighs were tight and do not do that jiggle thing!
    I want a flat stomach

I want to be able to cook terrific meals--- I just purchased a new pot and pan set last month

I want to use my Vitamix to make the ultimate lifestyle great smoothies to run home for after a nice work out

I want to buy a great bike that will motivate me to register for a triathalon

I want to take my beginning swim class and be able to swim 25 laps by the end of the year doing the front crawl, breast stroke and back thingy...I dont know what that is called yet.. I barely can go two strokes in the water without stopping and I am not in the deep end yet. NO I can not tread water yet either.

I want to be able to fit in my closet full of clothes that I keep looking at..

Most of all I want to be healthy!

Will you join me in the last 6 months of 2014?

Will you join my group????

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22404-2014l-the-last-6-months-propelled-to-excel
  • hill1angel
    hill1angel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Will you join me in the last 6 months of 2014?

Will you join my group????

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22404-2014l-the-last-6-months-propelled-to-excel
  • tianadilrew
    Options
    i just joined TODAY, definitely need some buddies im a 20 year old uni student that is just packing on the pounds... definatly need some buddies that tell me to get off my lazy *kitten* haha feel free to add me.
  • savingkadee
    Options
    Hi my name is Kadee and I've been on this site for awhile. I've lost 42 pounds so far and have about 130 to go. I am looking for some more weight loss buddies as well so feel free to add me. I would love to have a great support team!