Challenge/Accountability Group Starting July 7: 21 Day Fix!

Options
rjdunn87
rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
Hey everyone! I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone would be interested in joining my first challenge group. We'll be starting on July 7th with the 21 Day Fix as the primary program, but if anyone is planning on starting any other programs around that time and would like to join us, we would be happy to have you!

I know the fix is a bit controversial on these boards, but I will just speak to my own results and say that I have been doing it for six days now, today makes the 7th, and I'm already down three pounds and feel great. I would love to provide some support and motivation for y'all to get the same amazing results that I've been seeing!

Please let me know if you're interested in joining!

Replies

• meg5143
    meg5143 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm interested!!
  • beebeeg123
    Options
    I am also interested
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of it! Count me in
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Awesome!! I'll send all of you guys a message with more details!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Messages sent. :)
  • lamm27a
    lamm27a Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if the group is still open.
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    It is, I'll send you a message :)
  • lesliesuhy
    lesliesuhy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was "starting" today ... meaning trying to figure out what to eat. I would love to start for real tomorrow with you.
  • Saraheaking
    Options
    I'd really like to join! :) It's my birthday today and I splurged this weekend. I've been doing great previously, I've lost 12 pounds, and I really want to get back into my fitness and get my body back into shape.
  • lanibee1
    lanibee1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started my 21 days today, would love to be part of an accountability group!