Got off track

Options
I had a killer internship for the past 8 weeks, and I fell off the wagon. I actually had less time to eat but when I did it would be junk. I still lost some weight but I haven't been very concious of what I've been eating so I'm hoping to get back on track again. School starts next week, which will be a whole other challenge, But I'm hopeful I'll make some strides towards my goal before spring break and my birthday.

Oh, how I dread the upcoming holiday season.
Anyway...I really have no questions so this post may die or go ignored, :) but I guess i just felt the need to spill my guts to all you strangers out there.

P.S. the olympics have made me really wanna get up and get out and try ever sport ever created. I mean, I saw a woman run 26 miles the other day. If she can do that, I can exercise 3-4 times a week. lol.

Good luck to all!

Replies

• parisElle
    Options
    I had a killer internship for the past 8 weeks, and I fell off the wagon. I actually had less time to eat but when I did it would be junk. I still lost some weight but I haven't been very concious of what I've been eating so I'm hoping to get back on track again. School starts next week, which will be a whole other challenge, But I'm hopeful I'll make some strides towards my goal before spring break and my birthday.

Oh, how I dread the upcoming holiday season.
    Anyway...I really have no questions so this post may die or go ignored, :) but I guess i just felt the need to spill my guts to all you strangers out there.

P.S. the olympics have made me really wanna get up and get out and try ever sport ever created. I mean, I saw a woman run 26 miles the other day. If she can do that, I can exercise 3-4 times a week. lol.

Good luck to all!
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you TOO gotta start somewhere:bigsmile: