Workout DVD's

Options
Can anyone recommend any good work DVD's for about £20 or below (roughly $30)?

I currently have Davina Super Body Workout but i've done it so many time I know all the routines.

I do pole dancing classes so anything that's good for improving upper body strength and flexibility as well as cardio would be great!

Replies

• mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    ALL of Jillian Michales are under $15 for the most part and its a quick intense workout.
  • bekkyhughes
    Options
    Thanks, I'll take a look at them :)
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You can go to Game Stop and get used workout DVD's for less. I like Just Dance and WII Fit.I also use Jenny McCarthy which comes with a video camera you hook to your TV so you can see yourself workout. Talk about a motivator!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30-day shred is $10 I think. I love it and it works.
  • melindapipkin
    Options
    yes get the jillian michaels dvds they are intense she really kicks ur butt
  • lovergirlcharm
    Options
    Anything from the Biggest Loser is great. I just started using them and must say that I no longer have an urge to go into the gym. I enjoy having Gillian and Bob kick my butt which they REALLY do!!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'm also a Jillian Michaels devotee! Her 30 day shred is around £5 on Amazon at the moment and its my favourite of all her workouts. Mainly because it has 3 levels so once you've completed it you can pick and choose which one (or combination) you do. I aslo like her 'Banish fat boost metabolism', but thats 50 mins of all cardio, and 'No more trouble zones' which is all strength. But because 30 day shred includes strength, cardio and abs all in a circuit training format its my absolute favourite.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Any of the Jillian Michael's DVD's would be good for that price.
  • TheNewDanielle
    Options
    I've used Turbo Jam before, and I will once I finish my new Biggest Loser 30 day jumpstart. I love the biggest loser dvd. It's my first, and I'm not overly sore, but thoroughly worked out after each 10 minute workout. It's fast and they're great. It's cardio and strength training, either lower or upper body. The biggest loser dvd is the first i've ever stuck to. I actually can't wait until i do mine after work lol. Mine cost $10 I think.
  • bekkyhughes
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice, I'm going to order the 30 day-shred DVD asap :D
  • Kate_UK
    Options

Just so you know, you'll need hand weights to go with it, I use 5lb ones, but if I wasn't used to carrying a toddler everywhere I'd have needed to start with a lower weight. You can always use small bottles of warter to start with if you don't have any, but as in level 3 you lean on them you'll need proper ones by then.
  • Kate_UK
    Options

Just so you know, you'll need hand weights to go with it, I use 5lb ones, but if I wasn't used to carrying a toddler everywhere I'd have needed to start with a lower weight. You can always use small bottles of warter to start with if you don't have any, but as in level 3 you lean on them you'll need proper ones by then.