Strengthening Workouts DVDs

Options
Hi everyone,

I read a lot about the benefits of strength training and I am a workout at home person.so could you please recommend a strengthening workout dvd or video that I can do at home ? May be one that use my body weight or dumbbells..

Thanks..
Kate

Replies

• lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Look up jari love fitness DVDs most of hers are all strength training, dumbbell weights are used also. I own them all :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    P90X3 is great
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ChaLean Extreme
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Body Beast
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Body Beast

^^^
    This
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    If you are just getting into it, I loved Jillian Michaels, she trains you hard and I think is perfect to start out with, from there p90x is pretty decent, but honestly the best thing for me has been making my own weight routine up and sticking with it (which is why I am back on here, lol)
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The collage video website and total fitness dvd website have lots of dvds to choose from with video clips of the exercises and reviews.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Check fitnessblender.com they have a wide range of different workouts and they are all free
  • hrvatska17
    hrvatska17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love the Youtube channel called 'Xhit Daily'. They have dozens of videos, ranging from 5min to 30, targeting different body parts or simply just cardio. They have new videos every day, so you won't get bored!
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender.com has loads of free videos for any goal
  • funnycatspal
    funnycatspal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffee Meyer has a whole series of 30 min. workouts. Some use weights alone and others combine aerobics/kickboxing with weight training.
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    As others have said...Jillian Micahels, fitnessblender.com and try the BeFit Channel on YouTube. Lots of great playlists.
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender.com has loads of free videos for any goal

I agree and free free free on you tube!
  • katelife
    katelife Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks a lot everyone for the valuable resources and suggestions :)