New here need, encouragement

Options
Hello everyone I am shay! I am new here and so determined to lose weight. I am aiming for 30-35 pounds. It can get a little discouraging to do it on my own. I want to make friends on here that are going to encourage me. I have been exercising for 5 days now. I really am trying. Also has anybody lost weight with left over calories? I can't seem to use all my calories when eating. I am also going to incorporate juices that I am going to make with my nutribullet but I don't know if it will be enough. I am also taking the vitamins from the vita pack for women not really for weight loss but the vitamins and CLA that may help with my stubborn area's like my stomach. Has anyone tried this?

Replies

• lozlaquinn
    lozlaquinn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Shay, I make my own juices daily and have a main healthy meal too. I don't eat back any exercise calories, so tend to stick with my daily allowance that myfitnesspal suggests to me. Please feel free to add me as a friend I log daily xx
  • LadyDismue
    Options
    I will add you! And I am having trouble eating healthy. I have cut down portion sizes and haven't been eating excessively. My dad borrowed my new nutri bullet while he is out of town so I can't make my juices yet. Im hoping I will be able to lose weight while still eating the way I do. I don't really eat a lot of junk though. So far since exercising for a week I lost 1 pound! I do plan on changing my diet.