100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• lovingmesomeme35
    Options
    Hey I'm on the same journey and looking for support too. Maybe we can encourage each other. You have my support!!!
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm right there with you! I'm down 18 lbs. but have 98 to go. Anyone feel free to add me. I love the support and also love to give it back! :)
  • DollfaceLisa
    DollfaceLisa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I set out in December to lose 140 pounds. 1 have 92 to go. You can add me.
  • eggomylegos
    eggomylegos Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to add me. This journey is so much easier with a strong support system.
  • mg12104
    mg12104 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm Morgen. I can't say I'm on the same journey, but my goal is to lose 50 pounds in the next 3-6 month's. Good luck on your journey :)
  • mickiebabs
    mickiebabs Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've recently come back to get my life and weight-loss back on track. I'm 7 lbs down with 115 still to go. Feel free to add me.
  • savingkadee
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've lost 42 pounds so far and have about 130 to go. Always looking for new and supportive friends on this crazy journey!
  • Sparkle_1968
    Sparkle_1968 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I have about 80LBs to lose & just started MFP. Lost 7LBs in my first week, so i'm over the moon!
    Have tried lots of other plans but have never had a good result like this.
    This site makes it so easy & interesting too.
    Im finding im really hungry a few hrs after lunch & before dinner so its just a case of better choices for me or find some low cal snacks to combat the hunger & schedule it in ..
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm set to lose 116, but may even aim for another 10-20 once I get there so could be looking at 136 in the long run. We'll see when I get there. Feel free to add me!
  • lozlaquinn
    lozlaquinn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hey guys my name is Laura and I have around 96lbs that I need to lose I've lose 10.5lbs so far and would love friends who have similar goals to myself please feel free to add me xx
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I still have about 80 pounds more to go,feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Been back for a week and can attest to how wonderfully this does work if you let it work for you...and get the proper support. I used to be on this site religiously and made a whole slew of friends. Recently, I deleted that account (and the big dummy that I am, I forgot to take my old friends with me) and have re-started seriously in the past week.

I would love some good friends to cheer me on and to support as well. :)
  • SusanGettingFit
    Options
    I am currently down 32 pounds and have 73-ish to go before I hit my potential goal weight. I am a daily logger and would love to make new friends with similar goals. Best of luck to you in your journey!
  • TinaHoup
    TinaHoup Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose 100 plus pounds and I am looking for a support from all the friends I can get so I will add you if you will add me and we can help each other. Sound good?
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone :-)

i'm also on the same journey! MFP makes such a difference to me!
  • hymescs
    hymescs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. It's been up and down journey for me and I've found that the more support you have, the easier it becomes :)!
  • JuJu3312
    JuJu3312 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey and continue to struggle to stay motivated. Having over 100 lbs. to lose seems like such an impossible goal. I know that it is not if I stick to it....we can do this. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • beachgirl613
    beachgirl613 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have 120 or so to lose so feel free to add me!
  • texas_state11
    texas_state11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and I have 100 lbs to lose. I would love some friends who are in the same boat. Feel free to add me or message me.
    Kristin
  • OregonGal1964
    Options
    I just started my journey a couple days ago, and have over 100 lbs to lose....anyone feel free to add me;)