Changing my weigh-in days..Any Monday weighers?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day in the morning after going to the bathroom. I log my tickers and check in fields when there is -/+. I am also participating in a few weekly weigh in threads that starts on a Monday so i update those with my weekly loss.
  • lynnmarie96
    lynnmarie96 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Mondays! It motivates me to not binge over the weekends, also it motivates me to do well all week as if I gain I feel bad so I work hard, and if I lose I feel good so I want to keep it up!
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Mondays so that you don't go crazy on the weekends with eating thinking, "I'll get it back off by Friday weight in time"..
  • vickee13
    vickee13 Posts: 31
    Options
    I weigh Mondays, but only cause new diet and excercise regime start on Mondays. Can't start mid week! :ohwell:
  • 5arahR
    5arahR Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday mornings and I really enjoy it. It makes me want to do good on the weekend so the scale continues to go down. :)
  • swimmer_chick
    swimmer_chick Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday for exactly the same reason! I'm always so curious though, I sometimes jump on the scales before Monday.. just need to control myself! :')
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in on a Monday to keep me focused over the weekend as that was previously my weak spot
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in on Mondays! I find that I tend to eat better on the weekends knowing I am going to weigh in on Monday. And like someone else said, its about the only thing I look forward to!
  • Vanessa6122
    Vanessa6122 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigher right here!!! I used to pick any other day besides Mondays to weigh in because I liked to binge eat on the weekends and have found that my diets could never last. Now that I have become a Monday Weigher I have to hold myself especially accountable for everything that I put into my mouth in the weekends to not undo everything that I have done during the week. So far so good!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in on Mondays! For the reasons you mentioned- to keep me on track on weekends. And this past weekend it really worked, even with me more or less having Friday-Sunday off work. I stocked up on healthy snacks and didn't turn to junk. And my weigh-in today showed progress. 2.5lbs down from last week!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I changed mine from every Friday...to every few weeks on Friday...to once a month whenever...to hoping on every so often just to see.

Gave up on the scale personally.