Lets get it started . . .

Options
Yes that was a highly called for Black Eyed Peas Reference, if I do say so myself.

But to the point:
Starting my weight loss journey and looking for others on their way to be a lean green fit machine. Or just on a journey to a better healthier self ... (I like the other option better. )

What kind of exercising do you do? I'm looking for new ideas or if anyone wants to do a challenge with me... bring it on (but be prepared to lose . ..)

What does you daily meals include? I'm trying to add more veggies and cut out crappy stuff (trying to enforce sweet will-power for myself.)

What are your current goals!? - I have about 20-30LBS I want to lose, to bust myself out of this chub club I've placed myself in.

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    What's the challenge?

A exercise challenge sounds fun.
  • sammer825
    sammer825 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i would love to hear some new ideas due to the fact that if im not running on the treadmill im walking aimlessly around the gym trying to find something to do, then eventually end up leaving because i dont know how to workout hahaha
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    i would love to hear some new ideas due to the fact that if im not running on the treadmill im walking aimlessly around the gym trying to find something to do, then eventually end up leaving because i dont know how to workout hahaha

What do you want to accomplish? What do you want stronger or more tone is what the women say?
  • forksie
    forksie Posts: 28
    Options
    What's the challenge?

A exercise challenge sounds fun.

Doesn't it though!? We could say either walk / run / jog a certain amount of KM or Miles by a certain date . .
    Do a 30 day challenge (Push Ups, Squats, Crunches etc) Anything! I'm up for anything fun!
  • forksie
    forksie Posts: 28
    Options

Haha I feel ya!! I am the exact same way! I stopped going to the gym and found workouts to do around home and I found it helped me out so much more!!! I'll send you a friend request and we can talk workouts :D
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I hate cardio. My cardio is 4 minutes long and pretty effective.

Sometimes I do something called cardio acceleration which is a step above HIIT in my opinion for the way I do it.