Insanity Accountability Group

Options
Hi Im going to be starting Insanity for the third time tomorrow. I know I should try something different but have decided to stick with what works. I have lost a total of 50 pounds with Insanity. 20 more and I will be at my goal weight. Since I have had amazing results this time Im going to create an Insanity Accountability Group for like minded individuals who are doing the program that would like advice and guidance plus support and motivation to help reach your goals.

Replies

• izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'll be doing it for the first time! Did the first workout today - so far I hate it but I love it! :D
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Im going to add you now. Youll start to love it more then you hate it after a week and you see how much your strength and endurance improves. Just dont give up. Insanity is a challenge but once you start seeing the results you will be excited about the next workout and amazed by what your body can accomplish
  • Dondondondon81
    Options
    I'm on board too, I really need to shed this belly :)

Good luck all.
  • Dondre28
    Dondre28 Posts: 53
    Options
    Yeah it sucks first few goes, however you always feel great after.
  • nix202011
    nix202011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation too, I'm starting tmrw. I lasted 4 days last time, had to stop it for various reasons, but ready to complete it this time!
  • KeishaMag
    KeishaMag Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in for some accountability and motivation! I'm starting Week 3 today and I'm actually up 4 pounds. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm not giving up!
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! I am currently in week 1 of month 2. Last week was week one, but with such a busy week I am still making up those workouts.
  • lizziegs
    lizziegs Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I am on my second round. I made it to week 6 last time around and would like to make it all the way through this time. I am 4 days in so far.
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am not currently doing Insanity but I have done two rounds in the past and had amazing results and great weightloss. I am currently doing BodyBeast, but would be willing to help motivate and help anyone stay on track. I lost 60 lbs and found my life again with family that I was missing out on because I was over weight. Feel free to add me or ask anything
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. Hopefully the program will arrive in the mail tomorrow while I'm at work and I will start when I get home!

I want to see if I can make it out of the 200 club before the middle of August.
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    Options
    So glad to have all of you in this group. I myself have had great results with Insanity not just physically (which is great) but mentally as well. The confidence you gain not just from how your body changes but from knowing you have completed a workout that most say is impossible is exhilarating. Share your ups downs advice and opinions more than likely someone can relate.
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I dont just do Insanity, but I am a certified instructor and I take it once a week at my gym. If that is okay and allowed I would love to join. I may even up the days a week to 2 that I do insanity.
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    Options
    Yes Im adding you now. What matters most is that you want motivation and support in your journey to live and maintain a heathly lifestyle.
  • LindsayJNewman
    LindsayJNewman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me please !!
    I started Insanity 3 weeks ago, and the first week was fab, but then I had a party weekend and I kinda lost my way. I've done a couple of days a week since......so I am starting Week 1 again today !! Definitely need motivation and to hear of others fab results after sticking to it. :-)
  • ckarvasky
    ckarvasky Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to be added to this group. I just started Insanity this week. I've started a couple times before but never made it through the whole program. I'll take any motivation and accountability I can get to stick with it this time!
  • lizziegs
    lizziegs Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So is this the group then? Or is there another group being made. How is it going? I am on day 6 today. Random soreness in different areas...specifically calves and my left leg because I accidently did the lunges from the recovery workout on the same leg. Woomp woomp.
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    Options
    Hey Liz Im sorry I must have added the wrong name i just sent you another invite. Lets make sure we get through it this time ckarvasky Ill be checking frequently to see how your doing and glad to have you in the group
  • Bellabooksa
    Bellabooksa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me if not too late to join! I just started week 3 and I already am starting to feel different in a good way. I feel like I sit straighter and stand straighter. I have at least 50 lbs I'd like to lose and lots of inches. I look forward to pushing play each day...dread some of the workouts, but feel a sense of accomplishment when finished.
  • tcole1414
    tcole1414 Posts: 9
    Options
    Just started today! Let me tell you, the fit test was difficult but I will stick this out and complete this program. I know it will be worth it.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am on my first round Day 4 of Insanity and would love some INSANE friends :)