Replies

• Youngcris
    Youngcris Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm also following the keto diet. What's your favorite recipes? And things to eat?
  • Tilda_P
    Tilda_P Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm also following the keto diet. What's your favorite recipes? And things to eat?

I eat a lot of meat! Boiled beef in broth, baked chicken breasts with butter and cheese, keto friendly pizza, gumbos made with sausages and shrimp, etc. It's summer so we do a lot of brats, burgers and steaks on the grill, too.

I make a lot of stuff from I Breathe, I'm Hungry and reddit.com/r/ketorecipes when I feel the itch to try something new!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous! Congrats on your progress so far. Hope you have continued success! You have/will continue to have an awesome figure!
  • danicaone_101
    danicaone_101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You go woman! :)
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Your body is amazing!! I mean....wow!!!! It's awesome it sounds like you're not too militant about your diet. You are letting yourself enjoy the process and giving yourself some room for "cheats" - that's great! I am totally inspired by your post because I want your body...haha that came out wrong...kind of :p
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Great job! You seem to have a great attitude and allow yourself a good calorie amount and your cheat days, making this completely maintainable. Way to go - you look great!
  • rosy_08
    rosy_08 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations and best of look on the rest of your weight loss.

Quick question: did you do all this with just diet change or what kind of workouts did you do?
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You are doing such a great job. I am always happy to see a fellow PCOS person get great success.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • Keesh2125
    Keesh2125 Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing job girl. You are truly an inspiration for people like us.I have recently started eating right and plan to lose 60 lbs in the coming 6 months.

I also have PCOS and it has stopped me from losing any kind of weight so far, I cannot go on a low carb /high fat diet because i am a vegetarian but would like to know if you are taking any kind of medication ( Metformin/Birth control) because of PCOS or not.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss!!!!!!! keep it up. I'm right there, still needing to lose another 50 for my goal. Wishing us both blessing and luck in this journey.

:flowerforyou:
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You have done fantastic! Such an inspiration!
  • chrisilouhoo
    chrisilouhoo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    well done!! thanks for sharing!
  • Tilda_P
    Tilda_P Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    All diet, no exercise. I occasionally go on a bike ride or something, but 95% of my day is sitting or laying down, which I know isn't good for me, but it's the honest truth!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    w00t
  • kaiyad
    kaiyad Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look fabulous...And You've allways had a gorgeous face.
    Did you do much exercise?
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Proof that even with medical issues, weight loss is possible.

You should be oh so proud of yourself. I know the MFPers are!
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great work so far! You look wonderful. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!