PLEASE POST NUTRITIONAL INFO with recipes!

Options
profgal43
profgal43 Posts: 115 Member
Thank you!!

Replies

• rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    What to know something really sad? I actually found a recipe site that has good recipes but don't post the nutritional info all over and it's promoted on MSN.
  • profgal43
    Options
    Thanks! I just noticed that since I was here regularly last year people are posting a lot of recipes without any nutritional info and I don't have the extra time to figure it out.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I totally agree on that. There are some super cool recipes people post, but you have know idea how much or how many you can eat!
    It just takes a little extra effort (OK OK.. I better do this when I post a recipe!)

Now to open up Pandora's box.

If you are making your own food entries PLEASE don't make them public

For example - These entries just make other people's lives harder (in a minor way LOL)

Jack's Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
    At Conference Panera Half Caesar Salad
    Mary B's - Thins biscuit
    Heidi's Cheesy Buffalo Chicken
    *Dave - Blueberries - What?
    *Dave - Chips and salsa

And I won't talk about the entries entered for popular restaurants and shave off 30 to 40 calories so they can "look like" they met their calorie goals??

hmmmm?
  • horses1jessi
    horses1jessi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
  • crazybny
    crazybny Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm looking for some good Quinoa & Chicken recipes. I've never tried quinoa but heard its good for you so want to give it a try.

Also I'm looking for some friends on here to help me stay motivated.
    Please add me if you'd like.
    Thanks,
    Bridget
  • profgal43
    Options
    Its a great website; use it all the time! Thanks!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I don't post nutritional information with my recipes due to the fact that if you choose different brands, or don't weigh out your food the information will be different.

Enter the recipe into the builder and figure it out. It's not the posters responsibility to do all the work for you. Thanks!