Back on my grind with a new attitude

Hi everyone!!:happy: :happy: I am not completely new to myfitnesspal, I have been on here on and off since about 2010. This time though I have came back with a fresh new out look on losing weight, being healthy, and happy. Before I believe that I was losing weight for all the wrong reasons. I was doing it in order to get attention from me or just to get into some clothes, but this time I am doing this for 2 reasons only. One is because it says in the bible in 1 Corinthians 6:19 that your body is a temple of the Lord and that we should respect it. Therefore I refuse to continue to put things into my body that are not good for me. My second reason is just for me. I want to achieve this goal for myself, not anybody else. It doesn't matter what society or anyone else around deems to be an acceptable at this point. My goal is to be healthy and to love my self regardless. I am completely confident that when you are doing something to first please God and not others, you are much more focused and less distracted by everyone else.

So if you like my attitude and want to encourage me on my journey you are welcomed to follow me along the way and I will gladly follow you back on yours. Have a support system is so key in this journey and I would love to be one for you.

Replies

• Like your bible quote, that's also one of the reason for me to lose weight. I just started my journey too. Keep it up and never give up, and remember to treat yourself once in awhile.